The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant Vr4 - Waterport, NY - 7000

mrt0mjones

I hate that I have to choose between two vehicles.

145k miles on her.

This car can be daily driven, is extremely consistent and a pleasure to ride in.

Here is the good

All the following items - have less than 3k miles on them.

26psi

Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Porter field Brake Pads F&R
Stainless steel lines
New EvoIII Exhaust manifold gasket (7cm gasket)
New Evo III manifold
Evo III 16G
All new gaskets and copper washers (feed / return lines)
All new exhaust studs nuts and washers Including hot side)
Evo III o2 Housing - new hardware
CM performance Exhaust w/ Downpipe stainless steel 3" all the way back (Comes with Cat and test pipe) to CM performance muffler Dual outlet muffler.
Innovate wideband (in ashtray pullout hidden w/ ashtray closed
AEM Methanol injection - Installed and hidden behind passenger trunk liner and against quarter panel
All aftermarket accessories run through a seperate installed fuse block*
K&N Filter
Torque solutions Motor mount
BC Coilovers
SuperBlue brake fluid
Ecm link

(end of less than 3k mile parts)
550CC injectors
Greddy (real) Type - S
Red Top battery (optima)
Thule Roof Rack
Short throw shifter (I have the factory boots)

The front seats are in incredible shape
Air Conditioning functions perfectly

I would not hesitate to drive this vehicle across the country. I took it to deals gap this past year and it was a perfect ride.

The car has been done correctly (aside from the dip) and taken care of, it will be a gem if someone gets her and paints her.

Some surface rust on battery tray, (car was NOT driven through the winters with heavy salt, I parked it and drove my IX) The underside was coated as well (reduced road noice and chances of corrosion.

Open to Offers, Will put factory wheels back on the vehicle and sell etc.

Bad:
rear seat upper in the middle section stitching is separating.

no antenna

Paint is faded in some areas, Car had plasti-dip but has since been in the process of being removed, little to no bodywork needed on the vehicle to make near perfect, aside from rear bumper has small warp near exhaust.

Plasti Dip is half peeled at this point.

img.php

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions. Until then, it will sleep in the Garage.

ApexHunter

So it's the one on the left?

You might add some more pictures. Looks like it could be a nice one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts