The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 vr4 560/2000 $1800

I'm wanting to part with my 91 vr4 roller looking to get a house. It has a 4 bolt rear, fmic,gauges clean interior, no rust, kill switch in rear. Pm me an let me know

GSTwithPSI

Were you planning to describe the front end damage from when it was wrecked? You've got photos of everything but what a serious buyer would want to see...The smashed front end.

I'm sorry I didn't post the pics on here someonee law done it for me. But you are certainly right they would. And it's the passanger side fender an the corner of the hood. A deer hit it. But yes I will post a pic as soon as I get it.

pot

Staff member
I already told you Drew, I'll buy your car. We were negotiating a price and last we spoke you were going to send me some pictures. What's up? I have cash ready. Call me if your serious.

Fiascoxl

I bought this car a few months ago for the motor, ecu, fmic and my buddy the op was getting the rest. He wanted to put a 2.3 back into it but he needs something a little more tame to drive around now.

The car is wired for a 2g ecu and has the extra obd2 plug installed underneath the center console. Other than mounting the ecu back up and a little tidying up of the wires on the ecu plug side everything works perfect. This car still has the motor in it and runs absolutely perfect, when he gets a buyer lined up I'm pulling the motor out and meeting up with the buyer.

You can send me any questions about the car or for more pictures.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts