The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 371/2000 Memphis ,TN $3800 SOLD

blackeagle92

The time has come to part with my vr4. Mostly stock it has 174,xxx miles on it original motor. I have had it for 4 years almost.The body is in good condition it has its dents and dings and scratches. The underneath is good as well with no rust. It has been in memphis area as far as I can tell for its life.

Transmission:
It does not have the original transmisson in it but, I do have it. It just needs to be rebuilt as the bearings are shot.

ECU:
The ecu was fixed by ecm tuning due to bad isc left plugged in and shorted out driver. When there it had new caps put in and had socket put in for eprom chip.

Engine:
2 years ago the all timing belt components were replaced oem bearings and tensioners and gates timing belt and balance shaft belt. All timing belt oil seals replaced cam, crank, oil pump ,balance shaft plug front case gasket, oil filter housing, rear main seal,head gasket, valve stem seals, 99 lifters, water pump, intake manifold gasket ,all coolant hoses replaced,plugs and wires, kyb front struts and strut mounts. Only 10k miles have been put on since all those items replaced.

Turbo:
The turbo is 14b which is in good shape but , it is in a 7cm exhaust housing and it has evo 3 exhaust manifold. The air can was hacked when I got it.

Fuel:
It has a evo 9 fuel pump and fuel pump rewire. everything else is stock.

Brakes:
Just had new rear brakes and rotors put on. Front brakes still have plenty of life.

I am asking $3800 but am open to offers.

Last edited:

kdott96

Helo I sent you a private message, please get back to me when you get the chance, I'm very interested in this beauty, thanks!

4orced4door

Looks like a nice car, mostly unmolested which is getting pretty hard to find. Should be easily worth your asking price!

gvr4ever

Nice car. Not too many southern ones come up. Good luck with the sale. Sadly, I don't have the will to own a 2nd one.

evoquon

Too bad I am oversea right now. Love to pick this up if it not sold by then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

blackeagle92

Car is sold as of today. I just want to thank everyone for showing interest on it. Special thanks to the board members for letting me put it for sale on here.

Thanks again
Jeff

strokin4dr

Show your appreciation to the board by ensuring it's future. CLICK HERE

Buduzka78

Hello guys I am the proud owner of #371. Jeff it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for your honesty it was worth to drive almost 30hrs round trip.
Now his next to #1115/track/street car.

4orced4door

Congrats to the new owner and to the seller for the quick sale. I knew this one looked like a good buy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts