The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 SWB Dodge Raider V6/manual SOLD

89Mirageman

Here is a link to the CL ad. If you have any questions just ask.

click

Last edited:

MellowVR4

Nice price! other then the rust on the rear of the thing it looks good. How's the rust on the frame?

89Mirageman

Underneath the truck looks great. It's weird that the only rust on this thing are those two spots under each taillight. From what I can tell the drain holes got blocked and debris sat there and rusted it from the inside out.

MellowVR4

I see, that is a little weird. At least the frame is ok!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Selling already? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

89Mirageman

Slight update, it doesn't have an exhaust leak. Last week I was on the way home and noticed it started ticking pretty loud. I decided to order brand new lifters and then go from there. So I cleaned everything up and installed the new lifters and apparently my crazy self didn't let it run long enough for pressure to build up. It probably didn't help that it was around 35 degrees or so either. Anyway, I let it idle 15-20 min this morning and the noise went away. So at this point I will still sell it but the price is super firm at 2k.

Iceman, you know I don't keep cars long. I will say I usually keep them longer than 6 months though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Truth be told, I was just frustrated when I worked on this thing a few days in the freezing cold and didn't fix it. At least I thought I didn't. I thought it had an exhaust leak and I was just ready to let it be someone else's problem. Now that it's running right and not making any noise I honestly don't care if it sells or not.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts