The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 NorCal *SOLD*

DeadDuck

*SOLD*

Selling 1373/2000. This has been a good car for the couple of years I've had it, but I don't drive it much anymore and I'd like to see it go to someone who will.

The Goods

Engine was replaced before I bought it (I have paper work for this)
Larger intercooler, I thinks its an old ARC unit, its about the size of a starion intercooler
2.25'' piping
Synapse Engineering recalculating BOV
2G throttle body elbow
Good 14b turbo (no shaft play)
Hallman manuel boost controller
Had the ECU rebuilt by ECM Tuning, also has an unknown chip
Rewired fuel pump

Feal coil-overs
White Line sway bars front and rear
Most of the car has urethane bushings
Steal braided brake lines
5 lug swap with new brakes
DSM power steering rack installed, 4 wheel steer has been removed
Enkei Evo 8 wheels with new tires
Strut bars front and rear

The Bad

Paint is starting to fade on the hood
Clear coat is starting to break down on the spoiler
The urethane bushings make the rear diff. noisy
I rebuilt the drive shaft and mixed up the shimming for the hanger bearings so there is some noise on decel. I've been playing around with it and got it pretty quiet, but its not perfect.
I think the front axles should be replace soon, it has a slit vibe when you start to accelerate
A/C has been removed
Small tear on the drivers seat
The dash has just started coming unglued by the defrost vent

It also comes with a manuel steering rack, an extra t-case and a 4 bolt rear diff. with axles. I had the diff. rebuilt, drove on it a couple of months and it started making noise. Not sure whats wrong with it. There is a 3 bolt installed now.

Let me know If you have any questions
Erik

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Looks nice. Engine pics?

DeadDuck

I keep forgetting stuff. The car has just under 150,000 miles. I also have a DSM 5 speed trans. and a light weight flywheel to go with it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts