The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM legal vr4 galant $7000 firm

Eg4sirii

JDM Galant VR4 For Sale
1988 Galant VR4 100% legally imported from Japan. Everything works great. Very unique car in extremely good condition. See below for more details!

Specs:
Year: 1988
Mileage: 37,000
Color: Silver
Transmission: 5-Spd Manual
100% STOCK! (Still has the Boost Solenoid Restrictor)
Everything Works (A/C, Heat, Folding Mirrors, etc.)

JDM Galant VR4 vs US Galant VR4
There are many differences between the US Galant VR4 and the JDM Galant VR4.

To list a few...
Stock JDM Rear Windshield with Wiper
Stock JDM Body Panels
Stock JDM Wheels
Stock JDM Corner Lights
Stock JDM Seat Belt
Stock JDM Folding Mirrors

text 3528756541 located in Orlando fl

GSTwithPSI

Quoting Roger710:
Is this one of the vr4 from montumotors?

Yeah, it is...

I wonder how many middle men will get their cut before this car ends up in the hands of a real enthusiast. What a joke.

At least the last guy made an effort with the sale ad. OP just copied and pasted sh*t from the last ad, and put up one single completely worthless picture. Hey, but at least he's giving everyone a 2.8k JDM as f*** yo tax cut from the last seller's asking price!

For anyone actually interested in buying this car: click

Roger710

I don't have much room to talk with my post count or the fact that I don't own a vr4. The connotation to civics in his username makes me think he is one of those "Honda guys"..

Eg4sirii

There is no reason to bash on me ,you don't know what I own and you don't know who I am

That goes to everyone here

I'm here to offer a vehicle and also rare to this community

If any question just text thanks

strokin4dr

Last edited:

thomcasey

Quoting Eg4sirii:
There is no reason to bash on me ,you don't know what I own and you don't know who I am

Why so butt-hurt? You come back only to complain about people questioning your motives on selling a car after owning it for 2 days, on the SAME site it previously didn't sell on with less pictures and effort than the previous seller failed with. Yet, you did not answer any of the questions presented. Then you pound your chest and want to shut everyone up? Give them some reasons. Better pics, maybe why you are selling it?

Montu had two identical cars for sale at one point. I'd like to know answers to some questions also so figure out if I'm interested or not. If it is the most recent car then NO because they said they were open to offers even at 7k, and it was not worth 7k so you got that car cheaper. Noway in 2 days time you did something to make it worth 7k. If it is the other car then I might be interested and I'd like to know so I can possibly come see it. Thanks!

GSTwithPSI

Quoting Steelwheel:
Montu had two identical cars for sale at one point. I'd like to know answers to some questions also so figure out if I'm interested or not. If it is the most recent car then NO because they said they were open to offers even at 7k, and it was not worth 7k so you got that car cheaper. Noway in 2 days time you did something to make it worth 7k. If it is the other car then I might be interested and I'd like to know so I can possibly come see it. Thanks!

It's the same car. You can tell that from the single crappy picture posted and the identical mileage.

transparentdsm

Quoting thomcasey:
Quoting Eg4sirii:

Why so butt-hurt? You come back only to complain about people questioning your motives on selling a car after owning it for 2 days, on the SAME site it previously didn't sell on with less pictures and effort than the previous seller failed with. Yet, you did not answer any of the questions presented. Then you pound your chest and want to shut everyone up? Give them some reasons. Better pics, maybe why you are selling it?

this might help to figure out why so butt-hurt..

SteveDSM

I like how he said "rare in this community", it's the JDM factor! lmao

raptorWagon

we aren't like the honduh or Nissan community that goes crazy over everything jdm lol, we know what a E38A vr4 is, to which it's no big deal to us lol.

fuel

but it's an E39A :p

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts