The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Belize Green Shell $500 as is SOLD

turbophein

I built this car many moons ago, sold it in 2012 as a shell and the owner never finished it. I ended up buying it back recently.

someone buy this and keep it alive. I will have the shop send some pics in its current state.

4 bolt rear (not for $500)
3" exhaust (not for $500)
braided brake lines
slotted rotors
kyb suspension
huge FMIC (not for $500)
clean interior
i replaced all the suspension components not even 5k miles ago. ball joints, tie rods, end links, etc.
carbon fiber wrapped hood
no sunroof
has some dents dents.

how i bought it back.

click

Last edited:

NateCrisman

When you get the info, hit me up, I'll likely be interested.

The pics look like the drivers rear 1/4 is beat up as does the drivers door....are those weird reflections in the pics or actual damage?

turbophein

there is rear quarter dents.

turbophein

zero interest really? the car is a great builder, not rotted to sh*t with some decent parts?? whats the problem

thomcasey

I think location is killing it.

turbojew

anyone got a swap laying around?

turbophein

i have a good 6 bolt block with 150 psi cold compression, and a good 2g head, timing components, a tranny and t-case, turbo setup all lying around that can be thrown in forh the right deal.

Last edited:

turbojew

Messaging you.

turbophein

i just took some pics yesterday to show you all this isn't a rot box just because its in new england.

inner and outer fenders no rust just some dirt.

Suede headliner i did 4-5 years ago if not longer. holding up great matches door panels.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

I can't believe Im saying this, but can you get some good pics of the body damage? Im considering putting this thing together and just driving it

turbophein

now $500 i am taking the FMIC setup, exhaust and 4 bolt rear. come get it.

NateCrisman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif If this is still for sale in a couple weeks when my life settles down (just started a construction project (shop office) that's going to take me at least 2 weeks)...Ill come get the shell and do something with it. Likely take the rear/fmic/exhaust too at the higher price if you haven't sold that stuff off already since need it anyway to re-assemble the car.

Last edited:

turbophein

sold over night, i got a down payment

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned