The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1896, $6000 obo, Winona, MN

midwestdsm

Selling my 1991 GVR4.
Around 130k miles on chassis.
Engine/tranny were rebuilt by previous owner who had a talon running 9s.
Big 16g
Rebuilt throttle body with fresh seals
New non-cruise throttle cable
AC delete
PS delete
Grimmspeed manual boost controller
Drilled and slotted rotors
New tires on evoke wheels
4 bolt rear end
AEM wideband
Autometer boost guage
Very very little rust for a midwest car, only rust is on passenger rear rocker but it isn't rotted out.
Belize green car

Text me at 507-313-5122 for pics and craigslist ad.

Open to offers, cash talks.

I also have the stock wheels, an extra trunk lid, and rear bumper that are belize green.

A lot of trim and stuff laying around from a parts car.

GSTwithPSI

Per the forum rules:

5. At least one clear photo of the actual car for sale is required. If you are serious about selling your vehicle, this should not be a problem.

CL ad

Last edited:
Update.. bought the car from a "friend" turns out block had low compression 110 105 90 89...

1/2 mile from OPs house the oil cooler seal let loose because op has no clue how to work on cars our maintain them.

Should Not be allowed to touch a car with a 10 ft pole.

Cars running good now. Put in a low milage long block from my auto build of 446/1000.

Saved the car but payed out my ass for it.

Thanks Jon Eichman (OP) for being a low life and blocking me right away

Yeah who ever "rebuilt the motor and trans" aka the guy running 9s did a sh*t job. Im rebuilding the motor now needs piston rings and to be decked.
Trans is the worst shifting trans ive ever drove. When I bought the car i assumed it was from the worn out bushings but it now has all solid bushings and is still notchy as hell

You should post up about this guy on facebook groups, there are a bunch of local groups.
If you ever get the name of the 9 sec talon owner I should be able to help find him and get his info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned