The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 #1228 $2100 / Shelby Township Mi 48317

1228GVR4

IM TRYING TO keep this car in the community!
I'VE Owned it for 9 years . Stored inside for 8.5 years.
$2100 . needs a motor /tires / intercooler / injectors.
Very 1st picture is curreny day. All the rest are from 2006.Stored inside until 2014.
248 390 1475 ~Matt Shehan
Located in shelby township mi 48317
Must bring your own trailer.

4Bolt LSD rear end.
SS Braided brake lines
SS Braided clutch Line
Carbon fiber grille & stock grille.
+More i will continue to update the list until someone buys the car.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please add your location to the thread title (as per the rules).

Some underbody pics will help you get your asking price.

Good luck with your sale, hope it finds a good home.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

^ Your asking price is almost double what a clean roller would typically go for. You can see some of the trending prices in previous sale ads here. You'll be hard pressed to move this quickly @ $2,100...IMO of course.

It will probably never sell with the single picture you have outlining the current condition of the car...Again, IMO.

Want this to go ASAP? Lower the price a bit, and put forth the 10 minutes of effort it takes to post a ton of high resolution images outlining the current condition of the car. Inside, outside, under the car, engine bay, etc. A serious buyer will want to see all of the above.

Just friendly advice of course; you're free to ask whatever you want for your stuff. GLWS.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Pictures and info sell these cars. if your car is truely clean and nice, you will eventually fine someone on this forum in your area that's looking for a nice roller to start a project with and will be willing to pay the price for it.

BUT...you'll never get that person without complete photos and accurate information. (IE: post photos of the car w/ engine in it when your currently selling a shell)

You can likely get $2000 for the shell if it's really nice, you just need to show it's actually nice (your add doesn't)

thomcasey

I have to agree with the above. As you are located in the rust/salt belt, you MUST include detailed pics of the underbody, engine bay and jams as that is where the salt eats these cars alive. A rust free car in the Midwest will get tons of interest if you can show it is indeed rust free.

1228GVR4

Thanks Guys. I only went with the pictures from 2006 because the car hasn't changed one bit other than the removal of the cylinder head and front end for intercooler removal. Otherwise it sat inside always up until the last few months.
I will Try to get pictures today.

1228GVR4

Thanks Guys. I only went with the pictures from 2006 because the car hasn't changed one bit other than the removal of the cylinder head and front end for intercooler removal. Otherwise it sat inside always up until the last few months.
I will Try to get pictures today. Here is one i have of recent :

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
So the short block comes with it? I would like some underbody pics, and then might be interested to come see it in person.

What is there for intercooler piping? You have all the missing front end parts?

Thanks.

1228GVR4

click
^^^Walk around video of the car...
No intercooler/ no piping. I have the whole front end as pictured from 2006 its just taken apart.
The block was fine until its first week sitting outside it instantly rusted the un oiled cylinders.
In the trunk you will notice there is an evo 8 engine harness and evo 8 coils /plate for dsm. Obviously a project i never got very far with.
I can get better pics or a better in depth video asap. Maybe this is enough for someone to make a decision

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I'm sure the person who would want this car would want video or pictures on the pinch welds of the rockers. just saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

post it on xceedspeed?

good luck w the sale... my buddie jake might be interested i'll link him as he lives in your area..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned