The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 $3000 Louisville KY

Vega

Unfortunately, it's time to sell this car. Did not want to, but I need to liquidate some vehicles!

This car has the following done to it:

738/1000 made
110,604 miles
Five Lug Conversion
3 Inch Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust
BC Ram Coil/Over Shocks
No Rust
Polyurethane Bushings=Front/Rear Suspension
Rear steering is functional

This car Does Not include:
ENKIE rims
Motor
Transmission

89Mirageman

No because the wheels aren't included either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

Can you update from when you purchased the car?!? Last FS thread was a bit scattered: click

I'm thinking about getting back in and want a non-sunroof vehicle. A/C and cruise are also important to me, some shots of the engine bay and what you've done since purchase would be appreciated thx.

Vega

There are wheels and tires for the car, just not the wheels in the photo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NateCrisman

More pics please, I may be interested also, although 3 grand for a rolling shell is pretty steep unless the body/interior are stunningly spotless....and the only way for me to determine that is more accurate photos of body/interior/engine bay. also a specific list of what comes with the car and what doesn't would be helpfull to anyone interested in gauging value. (like...your keeping engine/trans...but does a turbo system come with it? fuel lines? injectors? sensors? piping? clutch? axles?)

blacksheep

Don't lie Nate....

58399123.jpg

NateCrisman

No, I actually miss #139/1000 and would like to find another green 92 that's a clean shell with no rot, nice stock paint, and a clean interior to do another "resto-mod" and keep as a nice street car. The only reason I sold 139 is that I needed a large sum of cash for my house closing in a rush (sad to hear it's been riced out and demodified and now serves as a streetcar in NYC, so it's pretty much destroyed)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts