The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

for sale 91 vr4 (560/2000) VA $4500

clevr4

update::://. 560 hit a deer the other day. Fender damage hood damage and minor number damage. No radiator or support damage. Going to get it fixed by insurance. After the 500 dollar deductible I really need to get this car into the hands of a proper owner. Price lowered 149k

Currently the car is inspected and runs well. 143k on dash, 4g63 with forged internals, cometic head gasket, 1000cc injectors, supra fuel pump, large front mount intercooler, large oil cooler, Evo 3 turbo, 95 ecu link v2 wired for obd2, 5 lug converted, all wheel steer removed, Ross racing pistons, 272 cammed,arp head stud, maf translator, bov, scat h beam rods, dual valve springs titanium retainers, 1mm oversized valves, fidanza flywheel, act 2600 clutch, h&r springs agx shocks, braided fuel line, air/fuel gauge, boost gauge, no a/c, no power steer, fresh paint. Good tires, 97 eclipse wheels.
540 940 3462
Email [email protected]

20150212_160724_zpsszfkzlla.jpg
[/url][/img]

Last edited:

MellowVR4

More pics please..

EHmotorsports

did you find out if the transmission is messed up?

clevr4

Quoting EHmotorsports:
did you find out if the transmission is messed up?

I got in contact with the tow company they said that the person at the desk filled receipt out, if the car needed dolly they would use. I haven't notice any change in driving, going to get it on the lift next week and find out some tests I can do to check components.

clevr4

20150212_160802_zpswwlvimnw.jpg
[/url][/img]

20150212_160739_zpspwlrt4wv.jpg
[/url][/img]

EHmotorsports

Buyers:

1. New WTB threads are not permitted. Please use the WTB/WTT thread stickied at the top of the section for posting your "WTB" or "WTT for GVR4" requests.

2. If you add unwanted comments, opinions or you try hijack someone's thread it WILL be deleted no questions asked. Asking questions related to an interest in purchasing the items is okay, complaining about the price/quality/etc is not.

3. It is your responsibility to determine the trustworthiness of the seller. Check the Bad Guys and Good Guys forums for seller feedback. Buyer and Seller must enter into a purchasing contract soley between themselves. GalantVR4.org (the site), it's management and membership are not responsible for any claims or damages.

4. If you have a dispute with another member that involves a solicitation to buy or sell merchandise or services that originated from a post on GalantVR4.org and you are unable to resolve the situation in a reasonable amount of time you are encouraged to resurrect the post in question by replying to it and detailing your situation in as much of a level-headed, non-accusatory and mature way as possible. If anything, this will serve as a warning to others and hopefully provide a means of general arbitration with your peers. If this does not generate a response please visit the Bad Guys forum to make a post.

5. Although you can send PayPal without fees (send as a gift) you may then have limited recourse in the event of an issue with the purchase. Use this carefully.

clevr4

Well moving to colorado in august. Don't think I'll be bringing the gvr4, may be more of a motivated seller. 7500 , 500 of it will go straight to the org. If i get the asking price, love the community good people, great cars.

clevr4

6300 , getting caliper replaced as soon as I get parts. Buying truck tomorrow. Don't need 4 vehicles

clevr4

$5200, no rush.. have been many miles with the car. almost been a year. ive already invest over a thousand dollars in maintenance and turbo swap. to get the car where I would like it to be is not worth it to me. owning a performance based car is time consuming and money consuming. evo 3 turbo is a nice edition to this vehicle. will need a tune, ecmlink v3 as well

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts