The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1505/2000 Shell, Cheaspeake VA. $150.00

citymunky

Well 1st, I'm pulling up this feelers to see if there is who might want to save this 1505/2000. If anyone wants to buy it just to cut it or use it as a parts car keep looking because for $150 I might as well keep it. I have this car for a while, and I done a lot of work to the undercarriage. There is no rust anywhere on the frame.

I want to build this car into my "road course" car, but I don't ever have the time to work on it. It's also taking up half my garage space, which for once I wish I could use my garage of what it is and park my cars in there without having to worry about a garage queen taking up all my space.

Now the car will need work and that is why is so cheap. So you might be asking your how Galant VR4 does $150 buy, let me tell you.

-91 Nile Black GVR4 with 92 taillights, needs a paint job
-full interior,no sunroof
-4 91 wagon wheels.
-all the body panels, bumpers
-wire harness, it's a not perfect but for the most parts it's complete.
-stock diff.

Now I have tons of other stuff that I can sell with the car, like a tranny, transfer case, exhaust etc. I have enough parts here to build 3 cars.

Edit:

The bad:
- the paint
- the gas tank (it's petty bad, it came from 733/2000, it has a -10 AN bung welded on.)
-needs a windshield, it's cracked.
-needs a driver's door window glass, it's broken.

Last edited:

citymunky

Ok, thanks for the replies. I'm going to be contacting people in order. I would like the car to be gone by this weekend or the next.

citymunky

And with that being said, 1505/2000 is on its way to a new home. To an old school DSM head getting back into the game. The new owner current VR4 is a rot box and I'm happy because I know 1505 will be back on the road soon.

transparentdsm

so happy this car is going to a good home. i remember picking up my seats from your house(2013) and looking at that car hoping it would get finished. such a clean car that was gone over and cleaned up great, just needed some paint.

citymunky

If I have a bigger garage like this Turbo Tom I would have kept it, but I ever since I owned this place (going on 5 years now), I have always had a project car in the garage. Every time I had to work on one of my DD's it have to be outside, no matter how hot, cold or wet. I want a garage I could use. The other reason is I can't focus on 2 project cars anymore.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts