The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 357/1000 DO $1800 obo.

charmcity

Up for sale in 357/1000. I have owned this car for 7 years and never got it running. I purchased the car from the technician who bought it from the original owner.

I it has been parked for 13 years and has not been modded.

The car has a brand new ACT 2600 clutch with a sprung hub.
Tel short shifter
Freshly cap'd Eprom ECU and a Ostrich emulator that I purchased for the car.
A spare head and 3" downpipe will come with the car. If there are any questions feel free to ask. 443-858-8057. My name is Aharon thanks.

VR4Scott

Undercarriage rot? Known rust? Engine mileage? Original motor? Reason it's not running? Known issues with car?

Last edited:

charmcity

No rust on the undercarriage, not the original motor the belt broke ( why the original owner sold it) the engine in it now turns over but has a knock. The mileage is 116xxx.

charmcity

Know rust spots, rear driver door and a spot on the trunk.

coyotes

wow, 7 years. is this the JSB champ? Surely there are some that have been sitting for longer on this forum?

Vr4junkie

7 whole years of just holding on to a car that's insane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif....hey so have you ever driven a Gvr4 before just curious?

strokin4dr

I hoarded my other vr4 for 10 years.... Just sold it a couple of weeks ago

thomcasey

Almost 2 years ago

thomcasey

Where in this post did it say it was for sale again? Someone posted earlier in the month that they were interested (probably trying to build a post count). The last post in this thread prior to that was Aug of 2014.

NateCrisman

Quoting 92galantvr4sc:
kind of curious how it came back up for sale, if was sold 2 years ago.

hliathe - that guy bumped the post by spamming nearly every for sale thread on the same day with "still for sale?" on quite a few GVR4's that had not changed their ads to "sold" I kinda remember laughing about it, as I check this subform every few days and noticed "WTF...why are there like 10 new threads today"...but...it was just this newb bumping all these old threads. Phishing

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned