The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92' White VR4 (782/1000), Miami Florida, $1500

GEDengineering

For sale a is a 92' white VR4.
History I bough the car not running about a year ago, I stripped it done to nothing and started to rebuild it. I had the car repainted "weightless white", this paint job included the jams, trunk and engine bay. Then engine was totally torn down sent to Mesa Balancing, were it was bore over .020" honed, and decked for arp head studs. It has oem piston (.020" with rings) stock rods that had been cut and resided with arp studs. the crank was micro-polished .25mm undersided, the engine is running acl tri-metal bearing. the balance shaft bearing were changed and the shafts micro-polished. the engine has and orbits oil pump, running all oem gaskets I have invoices for all the part and machine work completed on this engine. the transmission was sent to jacks were is received a stage 1 rebuild, i was have invoice for that. the transfer case is stock with new oem seals. the drive shaft was check balanced and rebuilt with torque solution bushing. both the front and rear end have been entirely disassembled sand blasted power coated black and rebuild with new everything: poly bushing, end links, cv boots, wheel bearing, etc. the rear diff was clean than check. it has and entire -6 braided fuel system with fuel filter and regulator. the car has brand new alternator, ac comp, ps pump and harmonic balance. brand new radiator with fans

it car has a precision turbo and precision waste gate, with a cx racing intercooler, dsm link v2.5. in the paint job alone I spend 5k, about 3k on engine and trans and about 3k and everything else. I have lost interest in the project and just want to move on from it asking 1500 dollars firm. The car will include jdm front and rear bumper along with brand new tail lights head lights and projector fog lights to go with the jdm bumper. if you have question please call me at 786 457 8945 my name is glenn and will be more than happy to chat with you

Thank you
GED Engineering

Jesus_Negros

I know right

manikbastrd

I wish I was in SC right now. I would definitely buy this car off of you. GLWS, although you shouldn't need much.

VR4Scott

sold

VR4Scott

2 hours, 8 minutes. Is that a record?

ade

....... gtfo really wow they do exist

citymunky

Holy sh*t the car was clean, I would have picked this up in a heartbeat.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts