The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 3000 GT VR4 red with some issues 4000 $ schaumburg il

kooter

1991 3000gt vr4
107,000 miles
major issue engine is for lack of a better work knocking.
headlights do not go up and down, active aero does not work.
two days ago someone smashed out the passenger window and stole the stereo.

I bought this car about 2 months ago in michigan, drove it home to illinois.
Has a aftermarket shifter its crap.
Trans had no third gear, trans "rebiult" from parts out of the 92 trans. which had a shot vcu
changed the plugs, vc gaskets, oil pressure sending unit for the guage, engine developed a knock.
replaced bearings. main and rod. knock seems worse now.

the car starts and runs and drives.
has a spec clutch and aftermarket flywheel. needs adjusted. creeps in first at 7grand with clutch in.
came with 3 in exhaust. believe it is a pitbull exhaust system muffler was toast so replaced it with stock off of the 92.

The car is really clean except for busted window and gaping hole where the stereo was.

contact me via email or call and leave a message
224 388 1517 my name is john.

really just want to get rid of this thing and move on.

also have a 1992 green 3000 gt vr4 no engine trans front bumper. 106 thousand miles. 1000$

text for quickest answer or pics.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts