The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 KG GVR-4 Roller - St. Paul, MN - SOLD

Chim55117

Well, with the exception of pulling out of K-Sport coilovers, I've pretty much pulled out all of the parts from my beloved 46/1000, and the last thing I want to do is crush a VR-4 when I think someone else can breathe some life into it. As it sits, the car is missing seats, has some paint bubbling but no real rust on a few of the quarters, some dents and dings, and underneath the frame rails don't look great, but it is one whole car. Currently has an EVO VIII steering wheel (not for sale separately, this thing is on there nice and tight and doesn't want to come off the hub), NRG AFPR and -6AN fuel push-loc fuel lines, and a '90 oil cooler hooked up. No front brakes since I took the 3KGT brakes off, but the stainless lines are still on, as are the K-Sport coilovers. The engine harness has been through a lot, and quite frankly needs to be replaced. The title is free and clear, though I have to transfer it to myself first since I never quite transfered it when I first bought it from my older brother (I can ship it to you as soon as I get the new copy). Currently sits on 2G Talon TSI stock wheels. Has 4-bolt LSD and rear axles. There are dual Walbro 255's in the tank. It is missing the underdash now, but I believe the rest of the interior is there. T-Case comes with.

Price is pretty firm, considering what the parts alone are worth. Take what you want, and if you want, you can scrap it (I just don't want to be the one who does it) or fix it up. If you do scrap it, please be nice enough to let me know your intent so I can keep the dash plaque (sentimental to me).

I've had a good time with this car, but now it's time to let it go and put money into my other VR-4. If you want to bring your own stock suspension I can take $200 off if we swap the K-Sports out. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance for an additional cost.

If interested, PM me on here or give me a text at 612.801.7061. Thanks.

Stephen

Last edited:

Redlinegvr4

Please post pictures.

citymunky

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

If you were not halfway across the US I was be heading to MN right now. KG is my fav. color.

prove_it

If I had the funds to buy it AND get a drivetrain in it, I'd be on my way. I've asked around locally, haven't heard anything.

Chim55117

I'd much rather sell this than scrap this, so someone make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. My parents need the space in their driveway. Thanks.

Stephen

92_talon_awd

Why are you in MN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif! Seriously, if you weren't 14 hours away I would buy this today. Love that color. I'd rather have two VR4's instead of a VR4 and a Laser lol. GLWS, someone is sure to pick this thing up

Chim55117

I'm in Little Canada, Minnesota, which is a suburb outside of St. Paul, about 10 minutes. Haha, make the trip out and pick it up, it would be a nice weekend trip! Then have a beer and burger at Matt's Bar (Juicy Lucy's)!

Chim55117

Bump. I have about 3 weeks before I have to head back on campus early for my final year of college. Again, would rather see someone pick this up than have to scrap it. Parents want their driveway space back.

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

I contemplated picking it up during my time at the shootout but it's still a 10 hour drive from there lol. I need to look into shipping...

92_talon_awd

Dang, congrats on the sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts