The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rare 1990 Galant GSX 5 lug swapped Rust Free Shell SOLD Hurricane, WV

rexwagon1909

I am selling my 1990 Galant GSX 5 lug swapped shell $1000 Perfect for swapping all your stuff into if your VR4 is rusting out, building a drag only car or autocross car
The GGSX is very rare and less exist currently then VR4s especially one in this condition

Build thread link with many many pics click
Good:
Always been in garage since owned, Very straight body, zero rust, everything underneath has been painted and or rubber coated, including subframe front and rear
EVERY bushing is new, using whiteline, energy suspension, and Boost X Bushings
All new ball joints, tie rods, end links (all bushings etc have zero miles on them)
VR4 cut front bumper, very close to mint dash and VR4 cluster
VR4 Harness
'93 headlights, Sunroof, power windows, power antenna, locks windows (all works)
Carpet is in excellent shape
Big 1g 2 piston front brakes and rear calipers
Bad: Cracked windshield and a small spot of body filler around door handle
I will be selling as a shell (no TC but will include 5spd that came with it not in car though, no rearend, and no fuel system, and interior has 2 front seats only) was set up for fuel cell with 8an 6an lines I can sell those with car for additional money.
It has currently no suspension ( i should be able to throw one on, and no wheels and tires have to bring your own) and possibly no brakes other then calipers
Other things to know: I have a complete VR4 interior in amazing shape including door inserts, Goodridge stainless brake hose, brand new slotted drilled rotors, 2 grilles, 91 VR4 tails, and 4 Kennsition Dog legs and rocker panels)
I won't include the interior, brakes, or others but can be purchased and possibly negotiated just depends on buyer.
This would be a great swap car or drag car.
Currently car still has engine and drivetrain in, I will remove soon as space in my garage is limited due to an overflow of cars lol
You can text me 3044449438

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts