The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 367/1000, tucson, AZ $4500 ---------SOLD SOLD SOLD------

dsmless

-----sold and off to new owner-----

Seeing if this gauges any intrest. Rust free arizona car formaly owned by a member on here. I have been daily driving it when I am home from work. I have had it for a little longer than a year. Heres the breakdown 145xxx miles. All power options work, heat, ac, even aws. Not sure of motor but compression is 157-155-156-158 across. Does not burn oil or push coolant.this is how I got the car. When the car sold back in 09 on the site it had a rebuild motor but not sure what happened in the laps between then and now. The transmission cameout of a 92 dsm part out with 86xxx miles, shifts great, has the dsm shifter assy and cables with a act 2100 clutch, about 5000 miles ago.
Im in no hurry to sell, just as 501 is about to be back on the road (auto swap with faster setup) Im trying to move on to that an make room in the garage for my welding setup. Overall the car has its ups and downs, the ups far outweigh the downs. Most are minimal but I just want to put it out there. If you think the price is not fair let me know, Im all about entertaining offers but not if your not serious. Thank you for looking at this vr4.

Aftermarket or non stock:

-750 rc injectors
-aeromotive afpr
3" turbo back exhaust with a magnaflow muffler and thermal exhaust tip
-walbro 255 hp pump
-slow boy racing 60 trim bolt on turbo internal wastegated at 21psi
-2g O2 housing
-tial BOV
-ebay evo 3 aluminum radiator, with samco hoses
-alunimun hot/cold intercooler piping, no name front mount intercooler
-2g maf sensor
-aem uego wideband
-socketed eprom ecu with a keydiver chip setup for the injectors and 2g maf.
-slotted dimpled rotors all around
18 inch enki wheels with 225/45/r18 tires, they are 2 mix matched tire brands but all have alot of life in them
-all 4 stock wheels (92 stars)
-dsm steering wheel (have stock one still)
-maft translator V2.02 with gm 3" mas, is plumbed in but not hooked up as the 2g maf works great just have not taken it out
Bad:
Sunroof takes its seet ass time to close
The brakes sqeel at slow braking
Missing drivers a pillar
Pass rear dogleg fell off, still have it
The ebay coil over sleeves on KYB shocks suck for bumpy road or old cracked roads
Idle is up and down with the ac on coming to a stop( I just turn it off at a light)
The radiator fan wiring is all jacked up, I have them both wired to a relay from the battery so I just turn them both on when needed.
Local kids stole the face plate off the radio just to do damage so no tunes anymore

Last edited:

dsmless

I think this was at on point your car.....i think ^^^^^^

donniekak

It was. I traded a stealth tt for it. When I got it it had a nt 4g63 in it, a mess of wires, a blown trans, and a bunch of other issues. I put a rebuilt turbo 6 bolt in it, and fixed a bunch of small issues before selling it, to buy another 3s.

dsmless

Sell the dsm an get this on back , i can take it to phoenix for you

dsmless

Car is currently sold. Will be shipping to the owner soon. Hope he enjoys it and takes good care of her.

dsmless

Feel like a kid that has gone off to college. These cars do that to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts