The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1908/2000 98,000 miles -Roller- Savannah, GA SOLD

strokin4dr

I have owned it since 2005 and it is currently just sitting in the garage taking up space and my focus and most of my time, for now, is on my career. I have another vr4 that I DD and won't have the time for the next 3 years to put this one together the way I wanted to so she has to go.

Car only has 98,000 miles on it. This car has solid rockers panels and intact lower fenders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. Minimal surface rust. The underside is pretty clean. Has misc. dings in places but is for the most part a pretty straight body.

Engine, trans and front bumper are already gone. The rear bumper off of 1280/2000 is included, but is white.
Most everything else is still there.
Still have driveshaft, all other body and interior panels, etc.

Car has a 5 lug conversion with '98 gst wheels. abs, aws and cruise have been deleted. Battery relocation wires have been ran to the trunk. (2/0 welding cable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
The fuel lines have been upgraded to -6an SS from tank to rail. Has an inline -6an fuel filter in place of the stocker.
Gas tank and sending unit have been cleaned and restored with a protective coating inside to prevent rust.

The chassis wiring harness has also been gone through and the useless stuff like ABS and factory alarm wiring, etc have been removed. Still has AC components.
Under hood fuse boxes have been relocated to inside the '89 glove box.

This car was originally a non-sunroof car, but have a dealer installed roof put in. When I purchased the car the roof was non operational and since it wasn't OEM there weren't many options for repairing it. I pulled the sunroof out and put the car into storage while working of the engine, etc.

I purchased a solid roof panel without a sunroof to swap onto the car but never got around to pulling the windshield to get it done. This is how the car currently sits.
The windshield has cracks in it so it needs to be removed anyway.
It also some paint fade on the roof and hood, and the clutch pedal assembly has been pulled for a rebuild but that still needs to be gone through.

MANY hours have been spent on the wiring on this car. 11 lbs of bs wiring, harness connectors, and sensors have been pulled from the harnesses for things that are no longer on the car such as abs and cruise.

Here are some current pics of how she sits. The parts shown are just some of the things that are included with the car. I have more parts and pieces in boxes so the extras pile will grow.

PM me for any questions.

****EDIT:
Pulled the engine harness
Price lowered to $1300.

Price is now $1000.
If anyone is seriously interested, contact me soon before I have to do something drastic. It is WAY too solid of a car to end up scrapped!!!

***Price is now $800. It has to go it the next couple of weeks.***
-Ryan

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Edit

Last edited:

VR4Scott

Pics of car?

strokin4dr

Pics and a more accurate description have been added to the first post.

strokin4dr

I need to find a home for this car soon. I have no time or interest in parting anything out on this.
I would really hate for it to end up being scrapped, so I will entertain offers and may add parts to sweeten the deal.
Have tons of performance parts, etc.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:

snailspool

Does it run? I didn't see that anywhere.

strokin4dr

No engine.
I have a 6 bolt block and some wiseco pistons/ Eagle rods that could go with it.

strokin4dr

Price drop. Now $1300. Need to find a new home for 1908 quickly.

strokin4dr

Price is now $1000.

If anyone is seriously interested, contact me soon before I have to do something drastic.

This is WAY too solid of a car to end up scrapped!!!

snailspool

Looks like a nice car. If i was closer i would pick it up.
What about getting it running? That would greatly expand your customer base, and bring in substantially more cash.

strokin4dr

No time to do anything with the car anymore which is why I am having to sell it.
My priorities are a bit different now than they were when I bought this car. Sucks, but that's life!

talontyme

Pics of inside the frame rail in the front

strokin4dr

Some dirt and spiderwebs for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

strokin4dr

Price drop. $800 takes the car.

gvr4473

hey man im interested ill see how much it is to have it shipped to me would u be willing to do 500?
i know thats quit low but i want the car

strokin4dr

Not looking to go that low. I still have some local interest for 1000 at the moment. $800 for board members!

89Mirageman

Plus for $500 you could sell off a few pieces and scrap the shell and make more than that. $800 is a steal on this thing.

strokin4dr

sold

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts