The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT 1963 Jeep J200 Gladiator truck Panama City, FL

gsxtasee1

For sale or for trade or trade plus cash.. Asking $8500 or similar trade value of gvr4 or gvr4+ cash

1963 Jeep J200 gladiator truck with venerable 258ci straight6, Dana 44 diff's front & rear, bfg 33"tires, T150 3spd Trans. Very clean overall & needs nothing to be a nice DD as I've been using it for about a year now. I need more space despite how much I absolutely LOVE the truck.. & can use the $ to help get my shop a new building location.... Will also consider trades for similar value Gvr4's or vr4 plus cash.. Was listed got $8500 locally but I'd really freaking love to have another vr4..

Shoot me a message if you have an offer and wrist I can say is no.. Call or txt 310.7six7.66five9

JP

P.S the stickers were On there when I got it but they are all gone & truck is clean now..

Last edited:

MarkDML

Wow, I like what you did with the bed and flare...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts