The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant Vr4 756/2000 MN $3200

VR4Minnesota

Hi, I have a 1991 Galant Vr4 that I can no longer hold on to. It has 185,000 miles on it. The car is nile black and is a non sunroof model. I drove down to Texas to pick it up, drove it all the way back non stop without any issues. It sits in my garage doing nothing as of right now because the price of college is about to drain me financially.

The car is faded on the hood, roof, trunk and spoiler and could really use a coat of paint. There is a crack about 6 inches across the windshield on the passenger side. The sun has really done a number on this car so the dash has cracks and some tears, the passenger and rear seats have some rips and chips in the leather, and when replacing all of the speakers in the car, the rear speaker covers crumbled in my hand. All of these are sort of expected from a 22 year old car living in Texas most of its life. The last and major problem is a grind going into 3rd gear, and when the transmission is not warm, grinds into reverse.

Some of the good things on this car are a keydiver eprom chip, Mitsubishi dealership replaced the TPS and CTS and PCV valve (have records to show this) and also new ceramic pads on all fours. The car has all new speakers, and an egr block off. The tires are still in very good condition on this car. This car is pretty much stock and hasnt been messed with in any other way other than what I have listed. The car doesnt have any real issues driving everyday other than the transmission, it blows cold ac and heat as well. This car still has the factory Headunit.

I really wish I could keep it, but funds say I cannot. Hopefully this moves on to a new owner who can appreciate this car! As stated I am looking for 3200 but open to offers. Loacted in MN.

minneSNOWta

Bump for a MN car. I bought mine from Blaine.

RACER-X

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Miss this old girl.

Last edited:

RACER-X

Well when you no longer can afford it, you no longer can afford it. As new seller said it runs and drives fine; it made a 22hr drive from Tx back to MN.

Car has new belts, new brake lines, new calipers, new pads, EVO III exhaust mani and 02 housing, rebuilt 14b, turbo, mani and 02 all ported, egr block off, e-prom ecu, walbro 255, south bend clutch, and new K&N and thats just what I had done... all done with less then 25 miles on them when I sold it

Last edited:

turbojew

Please look at your messages.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts