The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Plymouth Laser Shell / $250 / San Diego, CA

GSTwithPSI

1990 Plymouth Laser (eclipse, talon, DSM) - $250 (Mira Mesa)
I have a 1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo shell for sale. This car was COMPLETELY STOCK when I removed the motor. This was my donor car click, and I purchased this car because I needed a motor, and now need to get rid of the shell. I drove this car until I pulled the motor out of it last week. The shell has 181,856 miles on it. I have a clean title in had to go with the shell, and the registration is also current and paid until July. The whole car is in decent shape. The paint is rough, and the interior is rough as well. The shell is solid though, and has zero rust. This would be a great car for someone needing a race shell or something along those lines. The shell will come with everything you see in the pictures, and I'll also include the FWD transmission that I removed with the motor.

Here is some of the stuff the shell HAS:
FWD transmission
Brake system
Talon rear bumper conversion
New clutch slave and clutch master cylinder
CV axle shafts
Clutch, flywheel and pressure plate (bad shape)
Good wiring harness
All lights
A/C system is intact, and I'll include the A/C compressor upon request
Decent tires and wheels
A nice set of aftermarket speakers front and rear
suspension
New stock exhaust piping from the cat back
Full interior
Working sun roof
Cruise control system that works
And more....

HERE IS WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
Motor
ECU
Turbo
Intake piping
BOV

WP_000807.jpg

WP_000809.jpg

WP_000810.jpg

WP_000811.jpg

WP_000808.jpg

WP_000800.jpg

WP_000801.jpg

WP_000797.jpg

WP_000798.jpg

WP_000799.jpg

WP_000803.jpg

WP_000802.jpg

WP_000805.jpg

WP_000804.jpg

WP_000812.jpg

This car needs to be gone by next weekend. I am moving to Florida March 1st, and I will take the best offer I receive by next weekend. If it's not sold by then, Ecology is scheduled to pick it up and junk it. I WILL NOT PART THIS CAR OUT!!!!!. Here's the deal guys, I'm getting ready to move all my crap to Florida. I don't have time to deal with 50 people who want parts, pull them, and ship them. If you want something that is already off the car, then I'll do my best to get it to you depending on what it is. If you need something off the car, please just buy it for $500 bucks and part it yourself. PM/text (six 3 six) 2 4 eight - 0 five 1 eight. Like I said, best off by next weekend takes it, so don't be shy. I also have a bunch of other parts I'm selling, so If you want a package deal I can definitely fill the car with parts before you haul it off and cut you a great deal. The less crap I have to move the better.

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Your GST is Lookin good in the back Brett haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyways if you can sell the the door molding and fender molding on the passenger side of the car I'd appreciate it, you can even give them to Kris who lives right near you if your unable to deal With shipping them like you said.

dsm10o0

id like to have that back bumper and lights if you find some time to ship it greyhound.

lemme know how much. thanks

GSTwithPSI

Sale pending pickup Monday morning. If it doesn't sell, I'll see what I can do to get the parts requested off, and shipped before the car is junked.

GSX_TC

Sweet.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned