The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR-4 862/2000, (Sunroof-less) Portland Or., $3500

ktmrider

A/C and cruise still work?

Had a buyer, and thought it was a done deal but the day he was suppose to show up I just stopped hearing from him... Ugh!

Just to add to the above, I have a ton of extra little stuff that comes with the car (if you wanted it). Spare starter, bosch alternator, radiator, good un-dyed carpet, ACT flywheel (needs resurface), random gaskets and couplers, Stock springs, perches, and strut plate, extra brake calipers..

Basically I have everything needed to put this car back to 99.5% stock. It would still have a different clutch and clutch lines but everything else is there.

5OF2k

Interested in selling the tires/wheels by chance?? That's just about the exact setup I wanted to do for #5. Shoot me a PM or something sir, thanks!

-Jake

Not ready yet to start parting out, but Ill have a break between AutoX and Ski seasons so I might end up putting the car back to 100% stock and dropping the price by what ever I part out the other stuff at.

5OF2k

Completely understandable, sir. Keep me posted.

By the way, you own one of my dream bikes haha.

If I decide to put the car back to stock and sell, I have the stock wheels to go with it already. Part of me is tempted to keep it since almost all mechanical parts are fresh. Just needs a 16g, a bit of work putting the Evo FMIC on, and clean up the paint which I would just do in the garage as a learning project.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned