The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 438/2000 Belize Green roller $500 FL (Updated Pics)

This is a 1991 438/2000 Belize Green GVR4 Roller

Clean Title

$500 to a good home.

E-mail me at [email protected] if intrested.

Sorry for the long wait, Here are current pictures of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojew

doesnt it need to have 4 wheels to be a roller? :p

That is an old picture. I would appreciate if you guys wouldn't flame my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Perhaps you should add that it is indeed a roller. Or post current pics. Posting pics of a shell with no wheels or suspension may lead people to believe otherwise, yanno? Even I wasn't sure what exactly you were selling based on the one pic and lack of information.

Let's try this again. At the moment I am not able to get current picture of the car. I will post current picture as soon as I can. This thread is to gather people who maybe interested in this car. If there any questions about the car, feel free to ask. Otherwise please keep comment and unwanted post to yourselves as per forum rules, Thank you.

91VR41400

Ill ask some questions that future interested people will ask...

Mileage?
Whats exactly missing?
Any mods?
Why were the subframes removed?
Why are you selling it?

thedsmguy

Have a question? Feel free to ask. Just do NOT ask about the wheels it may or may not have, which subframe it has, 4 lug or 5 lug, 4ws or deleted etc.. etc.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This should sell very quickly. I wish it was in the pacific northwest!

Jesus_Negros

Miles?
Body damage?
I'm assuming no rust?
Any flood damage?
Where are the wheels, suspension, rear, and subframe?
What all does it come with? Does it atleast have interior? If so how is the interior?
Is the ecu still there?
How is the wiring harness?

Def interested been looking for a rust free roller/shell on the east coast for awhile now.

Answers.

1. I will have to look at the odometer for the exact mileage
2. The body is good and it has a full interior. the stock wiring harness is still there and intact but no ecu.
3. Missing - Motor, Transmission, T-case, drive shaft, fuel tank/lines, intercooler, radiator.
4. There is a little rust on the driver side rocker panel/pinch rail and at the center spoiler post on the trunk lid. There was also rust in the spare tire well in the trunk, but I removed that and re-enforced the body with steel tubing and framed it for a fuel cell.
5. I had the front and rear sub frames built with new hardware and urethane bushings but I traded a friend sub frames since he is building his GVR4 and I am getting out of it due to lack of interest/other projects. So the car will have stock sub frames, I hast AGX adjustable shocks and Eibach springs on it.

Hopefully that answers some questions but probably cause a bunch more, lol.

Jesus_Negros

^ That friend of yours just text me about your gvr4.

ade

my stock suspension + cash for your agx & eibach's if interested.

Quoting ScreaminE:
^Just a wild guess, but I'd say Jacksonville?

Yes, Jacksonville is a very good guess, lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned