The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1375/2000 shell, bushkill, pa 400 obo

transparentdsm

so im dont pulling pieces off of it and this weekend im taking the final things im keeping off it. there isnt much left to it. there will be the rear bumper, all the windows except driver rear, trunk, wing, pass doors, fuel tank, dashboard, carpet, rotors, bads, brake lines, abs system, rear quarter panel and the roof are all savable. wiringi harness is missing the cas wire and the maf wire. i will take pictures sunday after i pull the motor and the rest of the suspension. i will be keeping this for 1 week after that and then monday April 2 it will be getting removed from my yard and brought to the scrap yard. 400 obo. i need to move this out of my yard so i can get started on finally finishing up my two projects...

click,All_Forums,&Words=1375&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=1048841&Search=true&where=sub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1051351 link to pictures

Last edited:

transparentdsm

also i have a clean title for it if that makes any difference... and the vin number is still there... if it goes to the junk yard though im keeping the title and the vin off the dash.. someone one day may want it.

transparentdsm

bump for one last chance at not getting crushed. it will also have the headliner, rear bumper and fuel tank... i will also have the car for one more week or so as i couldnt get the motor out by myself last weekend(frame rails are pinching the motor in place) and im going to virginia beach tomorrow morning and will not be working on it this weekend.

citymunky

VA beach? What are you going to be doing down here?

TurboDSM

could you pull the parking brake cables for me?

alansupra94

If anyone needs anything pulled, please let me know as I will be heading down there to pull the engine harness. Just make sure you pay TransparentDSM prior.

transparentdsm

thank you alan.. and people like he said tell him what you want... he is gonna pull the harness and if he is out there doing stuff maybe ill pull some things off with him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts