The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT #224/2000 BG $4000obo Hampton Roads VA.

Jesus_Negros

I didnt know Ren was still hoarding gvr4's.

talontyme

He isn't anymore he is down to one a NB that I'm helping him with.

turbojew

got a 99 sable fully loaded 160k on it new trans n fuel pump and brakes + some cash?

dsmkid

I have a super clean 00 montero sport. New tires, new windshield, maintained, dark red, 160k. Runs PERFECT!
I would like pics of your car please..

citymunky

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
I didnt know Ren was still hoarding gvr4's.

DAMN, your all the in Italy and even you know Ren was the dude hoarding VR4's in the area.

talontyme

Lol Ren is an old skooler in the game you should see his attic

talontyme

After some research I have found that the trans is not as bad as I thought it just needed some adjustment as it is a mixed part setup(90 dsm trans,91 cables,and an i can't tell Linkage lol) Ren and I will be working that out and I just ordered a mhi rebuild kit.for the turbo.

Last edited:

talontyme

Bump it up.
Still looking for a good daily

talontyme

New beck/arnsly rotors and akebono pad installed up front as of 2/20 and trans issue turned out to be
an improper adjusted clutch and master(wouldnt fully disengauge). New oem exedy
clutch kit with new mitsu fork,pivot ball,throw out bearing going in next weekend.
My computer is down but have good cell pics of the car. Also picked up a set of 92 bg
wheels for the car and a rear set of h&r rear springs to replace the whitelines(to even it out a little better).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts