The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 91 green gvr4 (885 of 2000) winchester VA 5000 obo SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

16g turbo
fp manifold
3" turbo back exhust
2.5 intercooler pipes and big intercooler
3 bolt lsd
c.o.p.
new tires
550 and keydiver chip
much more
any question call or text 304-240-5708

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmkid

Any damage? Anything wrong with it? paint/body/int condition? any #s?

The paint is in good shape, runs and drives amazing, has a broken windshield. The carpet is stained. I have only put maybe 10,000 miles on it in the past 3 years and not because its been broke, I bought it as a weekend/ summer car. I am selling to buy a jeep as a winter car. Everything works a/c, heat, etc.

Bump i have tons of pics to text or email from my phone.

Went and checked the car out about two weeks ago and it was in great condition. Well worth the asking price and I would be the new owner if i could sell my subaru. dollaric885 was very knowledgeable and upfront on everything about the car. We even put it on his lift so i could get a VERY thorough look at the underside of car.

Minimal surface rust on the underside (20 year old car there's gonna be some), rear subframe, arms, bushings all in good condition. No tears or wear marks on any cv boot. No leaks from rear steering rack either.

Chris drove the car and let me test it to satisfaction also. Engine pulls very strong, no hesitations or hiccups. Heard the car from a cold start and sounded perfectly normal. No smoke in any form came the the car at any time aswell (how rare! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) . Clutch is in good conditon very grabby but smooth. Transmission shifted well and no grinding in any gear even at wot.

The car needs nothing, but a couple things do need to be addressed at some point. Front brake rotors are warped alittle bit (slight vibration on hard braking) new rotors will solve this instantly. Turbo oil return has a very small leak at the flange on the oil pan. (very common gasket will most likely fix). And finally the windshield is cracked clean across. Deff derivable just annoying. I was quoted $180 installed for a new one.

Thats it cant believe the car hasnt sold, qualifies for historic tags in MD too so you can get real crazy with it. Ill let you know if i can get the money Chris

dsmkid

Quoting duljeenyus:
Went and checked the car out about two weeks ago and it was in great condition. Well worth the asking price and I would be the new owner if i could sell my subaru. dollaric885 was very knowledgeable and upfront on everything about the car. We even put it on his lift so i could get a VERY thorough look at the underside of car.

Minimal surface rust on the underside (20 year old car there's gonna be some), rear subframe, arms, bushings all in good condition. No tears or wear marks on any cv boot. No leaks from rear steering rack either.

Chris drove the car and let me test it to satisfaction also. Engine pulls very strong, no hesitations or hiccups. Heard the car from a cold start and sounded perfectly normal. No smoke in any form came the the car at any time aswell (how rare! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) . Clutch is in good conditon very grabby but smooth. Transmission shifted well and no grinding in any gear even at wot.

The car needs nothing, but a couple things do need to be addressed at some point. Front brake rotors are warped alittle bit (slight vibration on hard braking) new rotors will solve this instantly. Turbo oil return has a very small leak at the flange on the oil pan. (very common gasket will most likely fix). And finally the windshield is cracked clean across. Deff derivable just annoying. I was quoted $180 installed for a new one.

Thats it cant believe the car hasnt sold, qualifies for historic tags in MD too so you can get real crazy with it. Ill let you know if i can get the money Chris

I have some OEM rotors NEW IN BOX for 75 shipped if the new buyer OR seller wants them. lmk

Well I just want you to know that there is a section on this forum for selling parts and its not here.

turbojew

Trade you my starion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts