The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:SOLD '91-Nile Black(1564/2000), Martinsburg, WV- $5000(price drop)

Here is the forsale thread from last year when I bought it.

click

I gave Danny $4500 for it then and have since put a new 3in. Certified exhaust(2 1/2 O2 housing to 3in. down pipe and back) and brand new Dunlop Direzza's on the stock wheels(500miles maybe).
Comes with all that's list in the first forsale thread and:
GVR4 rebuilt trans with zero miles
DSM link with laptop
17's pictured on car need tires, but still come with the car
Also car now has 164K with recent Mobil 1 oil change

Here are some newer pics of the car. Danny's look much more professional than mine. Unfortunately the paint it starting to show it's age. For anyone that wants to see the car in person send me a PM and I'll give you my # or I'll have the car at Mason Dixon Dragway on Oct. 29th for the DSM link meet and test-in-tune.

Last edited by a moderator:

looking for trades? I've got a 99 gst with 40k on motor built head with 272 cams, stock bottom end (was taken apart for new bearings and rings 40k miles ago) evo 3 16g forced performance manifold full 3" exhaust tuned on safc (flashable ecu though, needs the cable) aem wideband, autometer boost gauge, barcelona red (body isnt perfect) tan leather interior, sunroof, lowered on tokico blues and illumina shocks, if you want pics lmk.

Thanks blacksheep! No takers huh? Well, anyone interested in just the car with no extras for a cheaper price?

Ian M

One of the nicest GVR4s out there. I should sell my junk and buy it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

We could make that happen, Ian!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Okay, my wife will probably kill me for this but, I'm willing to entertain trades for 06' and newer sport bikes, running with zero crashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero cancer rust, just the normal flashing on bolts and such(see pic of undercarriage). Danny garaged this car for the majority of the time he owned it(since 99') and when he finally did start parking it outside it was covered with a fitted galant specific cover. I've owned this car for a little over a year and have had it covered since Jun of this year, before that I was DDing it. Your not that far away, come see it in person.

Turbo4door1

I got to see the old girl tonight. Still looks good and sounds REALLY good with the new exhaust on it.

Kris tried to get me to take it for a drive, but I don't need it back in my driveway, so I passed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

turbojew

How about my 89 starion?

Ian M

How about my '76 Chevette Scooter and a collection of mint in box Cabbage Patch dolls? Hit me up bro.

Ian M

Relax,Kris isn't on here 24/7. In fact,looking at his profile,he hasn't been on since 1/24,the day before your first post. Hang tight.

I'm not rushing the dude. I seen that after I figured out how to look at stuff in here. Thanks for tell me anyways sir

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts