The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 77K Portland,OR 2500.00

Hey guys, this one has been sitting for too long. It's gotta go..Car runs and drives, everything seems to be working. Reconstructed title, registered till 02/2013. Boone stock with a 16G, K&N, and a Keydiver chip. This was the wifes car, she ran it out of oil, we had the motor rebuilt, and then lost interest. Needs attention.

6039999973_039652ea85_b.jpg
6039999235_dd39fc555b_b.jpg

The craigslist ad is here.

mountaineerjeff

why the R title?

thedsmguy

Mildly interested, who rebuilt the motor? Is the paint faded towards the roof near the window? If I didn't have three already this would be one hell of a start to another one. I suppose you wouldn't want any trades?

Thanks.

Hey guys, I will try and find a pic I took when the engine was out. It shows the damage and were it was put back together. Just trying to be as honest as possible.
Not looking for other cars, we have too many as-is.

Sorry guys, I could not find the pic I was looking for. Basically you could see on the drivers side frame rail where they had grafted the new piece in. Welds looked nice, clean, no rust, and straight.

I just had a local "Japaneese Auto Repair" do the rebuild. Pretty sure we paid more than I am asking for the car. You locals may have seen it sitting there on 82nd and Halsey for a while when he was working on it. People would come and pester him about it all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So far I have an offer of 1500, anyone care to up the ante?

ktmrider

Sunroof?

By everything works A/C, cruise, etc?!?

I'm coming to PTD tomorrow thru Fri, staying in Hillsboro. If it's a non-sunroof I'd definitely like to take a peek!

A/C definitely works. I did not try the cruise control, but it is there. Windows, mirrors, fan, wipers, lights all work.

Car is NOT a sunroof.

I probably wont be checking the thread much during the week, so feel free to email me at

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

nyckid

Quote:"Basically you could see on the drivers side frame rail where they had grafted the new piece in. Welds looked nice, clean, no rust, and straight."

Could you snap a pic of the repair? Would you trust it to drive back to NC?

ktmrider

Car basically sold on Thursday, seller is out of town as per email exchange.

Sold indeed. Thanks for updating the thread. Look for a new GVR4.org member soon.

I still have 946, so you didn't get rid of me that easily.

Galactica

Sold...Obviously to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts