The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 rust free galant vr4 shell $500 Milton VT

fastfalcon94

EDIT: Well seeing as I still have the car I am willing to part it if the shell sells. Anyone want a clean title rust free 91 galant vr4 shell. Will need struts, brakes, engine, tranny, rear end, wheels etc... I will leave most of the interior in tact except for manual seat belt conversion unless buyer wants to pay more. Perfect candidate for a big project or if your car was in a wreck or is really rusty.

$500 obo, will come with jdm hood vents

Partout prices below. Please don't PM me on any parts yet until the shell goes.

802-309-9978

600 DSMLink 2.5 with NLTS wired up (will include custom mount I made for under radio)
350 AirResearch 20G turbo
150 850 FIC v2 injectors
75 aeromotive FPR
50 walbro fuel pump
300 FP2 cams (272 equivalent)
150 FMIC with custom piping
50 Greddy bov (may keep for suby)
50 custom 2g exhaust manifold with external wastegate flange welded onto it
30 Emusa external wastegate (yeah ebay brand, but it holds just fine. Tested with air compressor), open dump tube
30 civic radiator with filler neck welded shut (using a 1g thermastat neck)
30 2g ebay intake with K&N filter
75 99 lifters
400 ACT 2900 clutch done 1k mile ago, new TOB, shifter arm, pivot ball, stainless clutch line, rebuit master, and new green piston slave, 6 puck clutch unsprung
$20 stainless clutch line
100 fidenza lightweight flywheel
200 4 bolt rear axles with LSD rear diff out of a 1g
$50 3 bolt rear axles/cups
100 5 lug conversion done
400 evo8 rims sprayed bronze
100 3" exhaust with magnaflow muffler, no cat
100 new d/s rotors with pads, will include calipers painted with duplicolor caliper paint
300 KYB AGX struts - Around 2k miles on them
150 H&R springs with 1.25 coils cut off the rear
20 oldschool aftermarket head unit, plays mp3s and has aux input in back
150 manual seat belt conversion
30 ecs pod with aem wideband
20 autometer boost gauge
80 aftermarket hoodvents from tunersnation
60 front and rear strut bars
25 rallyarmor mudflaps (not installed)
10 HIDs
300 Good compression engine, HG and timing belt done 2k miles ago, ARP head studs (will but stock lifters back in) needs cams, willing to sell with cams and 99 lifters for $650
250 tranny
60 transfercase
500 clean title rust free galant shell, good candidateif you have a rusted out galant(abs removed, all new brake lines, aws removed)
50 badge
100 poly motor mounts pressed into mounts, cleaned all the mounts up and re-sprayed them black

Here are a few pictures:

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

And more can be found here:

click

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Remove pic 33, this ain't Craigslist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

lmao

fastfalcon94

Someone will be looking at the car on Monday. Willing to part out as well if I knew someone would buy the shell.

Last edited:

I love this car.. Interested in trades? If not, interested in holding until my car sells? Lol.

fastfalcon94

Still for sale. Willing to sell just a shell with abs delete, lsd rear end, manual seat belt conversion, jdm hood vents, brakes, and 5 lug swap for $1k Would need engine, exhaust, suspension, ECU, and wheels

mountaineerjeff

want a jeep instead? or you just need something with a bed?

fastfalcon94

I want a 2005ish F250 powerstroke diesel that is white lol. So I doubt anyone will have one looking for a galant. I may just part the thing out in a few weeks once I finish my 3000gt project/partout. I'd make more out of it anyways. - Charlie

fastfalcon94

Sick of buyers wasting my time. Parting out now if the shell goes. Will take me 1 day to pull EVERYTHING and get the shell ready for pickup. Must receive $250 deposit on shell first.

Last edited:

drive it to ohio, and I'll buy the whole car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry Im late to this sale thread, but how much were you asking for the car without being parted? Im interested as is but would be even more interested if it were more than just a shell.

Galactica

Does the boost gauge come with a pod or mounting bracket and any line?

Quoting Mjrsplat:
drive it to ohio, and I'll buy the whole car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Serious. unless you would consider shipping the car? idk anything about doing all that though.

still very interested myself but waiting for a response... possible the seller hasnt been able to access his account as a result of the recent storm. i know vt was hit pretty hard.

Diego

He's been on. You can check that when you click on his name to see the last time he logged on, he also hasn't responded to his FS ad.

OP are you still with us?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts