The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' Galant VR4 (352/2000) Fresno, CA $3600 obo/trade

Where to start...pretty disappointed that this is my first post on this awesome forum, but gotta do what I have to do.

I purchased this car just under a month ago from a guy out of Sacramento. I was lead to believe that the car was clean title. Against my better judgement, I bought the car without running carfax...now that I have the title and have realized that it is a rebuilt title I am leary about spending anymore money and am inclined to let it go and take a hit on it. So hear are the details. (believe this car was for sale here a couple years ago)

352/2000 made.
Greddy E-Manage
JDM Transmission
JDM Cyclone Intake Manifold
Stock rebuilt engine with slightly higher compression
Multi layer steel headgasket
Custom aluminum front mount intercooler
2.5" custom aluminum intercooler piping
4" Intake
low profile fan
2g MAF
DSMchips chip with launch control, gauge selection and security and more
18" Koenig Rims with 245/35/18 tires
Custom 3" Exhaust with Borla Stainless Steel Muffler
Custom 2100lbs clutch with Clutchnet 6 puck disk
Rebuilt Clutch Pedal Assembly
New Clutch Slave Cylinder and Master Cylinder
Slotted and Drilled Brake rotors with performance pads
4WS has been deleted
Replaced steering rack with newer unit
91 Headlight with 93 glass. Looks just like 93.
Walbro 255 pump
Fuel pressure regulator
Boost gauge (of course)
Brand new Radiator and Alternator
custom bilstein shocks (springs are rusted, and should be replaced).
current turbo on the car is a holset hx30, just rebuilt $750 bucks (i did not pay this, previous owner did)
keep in mind that this is a project car, so it needs some work. body is decent, but has it has its fair share of dents/scratches. no rust on the exterior, but there is some on the inside lower portion of the doors, which is common on these cars.

Will consider trades of same value.

I have started transfer into CA

NEEDS TO BE TUNED-comes with software for emanage and laptop

NO CAT ON CAR--WILL NOT PASS SMOG RIGHT NOW

$3500 obo/trade

AS FAR AS SALVAGE IS CONCERNED...it seems that repairs were performed on left rear quarter and door-i noticed this when purchasing it, the owner at the time said "i don't believe it was ever hit" door fits good and open/closes fine, small gap varience from back of driver rear door to body.

Honestly would really like to keep it, but the whole situation was so frustrating that I have turned my attention elsewhere and am just looking to recoup a portion of the money I have spent.

Feel free to email or PM me, I will do my best to respond quickly.

Thanks,

Rob

[email protected]
img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Ok....maybe some guidance on getting this thing sold???
Am I asking too much? Any advise from some people who have been around these cars for a while would be heelpfull.
Am I asking too much?

Thanks

Brunoboy

theres a certain "season" that these cars get sold in.

icurunnin

It may sell if it wasn't a salvage title. These cars have a hard time pulling those prices with a clean title.

Ok....price drop.

3200?? Let's see some offers! I'm not afraid of a little negotiation...

Don't have a bunch of time to waste, buying another car right now

4orced4door

This looks like a great deal to me at $3200, salvage or not. $1200 dude? GTFO

GSX_TC

Clean VR4 man GLWS

dsm10o0

Ill trade you my running vr4 for it.

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback. I am starting to get a little interest locally as well, but would really like to see the car go to someone here.

As for kavon3309...you can keep your 1200 bucks, BTW thanks for the bump.

I am going to try and get a few more pics up tomorrow for those of you who have contacted me and are considering coming a great distance to pick up the car.

thedsmguy

Your going to let a piece of paper that says "salvage" on it keep you from enjoying a galant vr4?

And to the guy offering $1200 "because it salvage" at what point can we stop lowering the price of a car that runs/drives/functions properly and has some mods? I think the guy was nice to tell you to just keep your money, I might have told you where to put it as well.

Good luck with the sale.

transparentdsm

i have a 1997 jeep grand cherokee limited 172,xxx miles, just passed smog, has 2 inch aluminum spacer lift and new shocks, leather interior, heated seats, all fluids just changed. drives awesome. just aligned and just put it in california, so all fees are up to date. let me know my number is 973-907-0673 - shane text me here or call me here - 530-600-1115. im up in south lake tahoe, will drive and meet you half way.

ill trade u for a 1992 tt 300zx auto. 105k miles jdm motor runs but needs a efi harness. clean title.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts