GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
NOTICE: This forum is for archiving information and discussions. Please do not reply to threads unless you have valuable information to add. Do not post questions or problems here.

Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » How To and Info Archive » 89-92 GVR4 Alumnium radiator (ebay Item, from china)
Previous thread Next thread

89-92 GVR4 Alumnium radiator (ebay Item, from china)

Vman911
Member +
1667/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 966889 posted 02/01/11 07:07 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
I purchased the radiator off ebay for a 89-92 GVR4 and it didn't really fit right. First thing I did was cut off the 1/8" of rubber on the Bottom holes to drop it down a little. Then I had to move the holes over toward driver side a 1/4". The top brackets I had to elongate the holes to fit cause the radiator was wider then stock. The sensor in bottom doesn't fit. You need a Drill bit and tap for 14x1.5mm for the sensor. After all said and done it fits pretty good. Tight fit by intercooler pipe but it works fine. Good luck... Vinman

Posts: 357 | From: Douglas county, Ga | Member Since: 09/18/05 | IP: (72.148.214.106) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 6132

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.047 seconds in which 0.036 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page