The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Emissions Diagram - Vacuum Line Removal

steve

The Taboo site is down, and I was hoping it just expired accidentally. I tried getting the page from the Wayback Machine but could only get one image. Thanks.

I wouldn't be teeing the wastegate line off the BOV line, if you are using a "bleed-type" MBC. When the MBC is bleeding off pressure before it opens, it also bleeds off pressure to the top of the BOV, allowing it to leak slightly. If you are going to use the manifold as your wastegate pressure source with a bleedtype MBC, then use a seperate line directly from the manifold. The spring pressure type MBC should be okay, though.

mistaVR4

Nope!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts