The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rally Photos

Hertz

Staff member
Some of you may have seen these on eBay... I won the auction (used some donation money) and scanned them for all to enjoy. The image uploader might compress these a little too much, but if you want to print some up for framing or whatnot I'm also going to place them in the /images/rally/ folder.

Here's the details I can gather from the backside. If anyone is able to do a little more research on these I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.

1. Backside is labeled with the Mitsubishi Motors and RalliArt logos (official PR photo). "Kenneth Eriksson / Staffan Parmander Mitsubishi Galant VR.4 Team Mitsubishi Oil Ralliart 1st Overall Swedish Rally 1991"

2. Backside is hand-written: "Marc Timmers / Theo Vlens Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Boucles de Spa 1991" (Belgium) then what looks like "/in Hailwood" or "Heulwoal" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The seller identified the image as "in the village stage"

damnit. I could have scanned those too, right before I framed them and hung them somewhere. and to think my money outbid myself. that's just plain WRONG!

number3

Please e mail me high resolution versions of them so I can print them out and add them to my collection.

didn't somebody here do the photo printing thing for a living ? how about hooking us up with some great quality prints in different sizes ??

number3

Quote:
didn't somebody here do the photo printing thing for a living ? how about hooking us up with some great quality prints in different sizes ??

Excellent idea!

Doc_Seuss

yeah this is a call to 14bCrazy to see what the best quality biggest images he can print off. I will be buying one off of him either way.
dave

gtride

open, the right click and save.

Thanks for the pic, very nice to have in my collection.

Quote:
Quote:

Excellent idea!

did this every get started ??

Hertz : click me!

spend some more of our money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hertz

Staff member
No, I haven't made any prints. The scans I posted should be more than high-res enough to make prints from at your local Walgreens (or whatever you got). But, I guess if I got some requests I could go have some made.

Cool, same dude, but looks like he's jacked up the price a bit. Oh well, I placed the opening bid.

BTW, a trick for the old-school Kodak Picture maker kiosks -- if it is one that supposedly only takes Kodak "PhotoCDs" -- burn a regular data CD with a single folder in the root directory called "PICTURES" (must be uppercase). Then any JPEG you place in that folder will be available to be printed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts