The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The DSM fuel pump housing is longer than the GVR4

Bimmubishi

And therefore the DSM part will not fit in the GVR4 gas tank. It drops over an inch further and hits the bottom of the GVR4 gas tank before fully installed.

Just a heads up if someone hits the junkyard for a replacement and grabs one from a DSM.

img.asp

blacksheep

Ok, I tried to htmlize your pic and I got some moderator message saying it wont show up until a moderator has viewed it or something.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ken inn

Post deleted by turbogalant

Lets keep the chit chat to a minimum in the How To forum. Its currently set up that a moderator has to look at and approve each post you guys make. The image problem will be fixed in due time.

Thanks.

Mark

RACER-X

What about the Walbro pump out of a dsm?... Will that work? Just asking cause I still have mine from my 2g.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts