The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold!

alansupra94

Well I decided to sell the HRE wheels that I picked up probably over 4 months ago. After figuring out that my dad's old RX-8 wheels fit (and came with 8 new blizzack tires), I decided to sell these. Didn't make sense for me to hoard them when I probably wouldn't never even use them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

The sale will include the following:
(4) 16in HRE 3-piece Mesh Wheels w/ Tires (5x114.3 Complete! Small ding but was repaired)
(3) 16in HRE 3-piece Mesh Wheels w/ Tires (4x114.3 This set is different and is missing one wheel. I got it that way and was planning to replace it. Never got around too it. I am emailing and contacting HRE to see how much a replacement wheel would cost).

I will update the thread with pictures more details on the tires. I don't know off the top of my head right now. I know that the 4 tires on the FULL set are perfect. I believe that ONE of the tires on the incomplete set is unbalanced. Thus the incomplete set really only has 2 good tires.

I believe all the caps are there but one is missing a logo (you can buy them on ebay for $5 and sticker it on). I would have done this myself but a new job, interviews with graduate school and my grandmother needing a pacemaker has kept me busy.

I have disassembled each wheel to check them and they are in stellar condition. Resealed using the correct sealer and manufacturer instructions.

You can get ALL (7) for $400.

Here is the old thread. The previous owner was a wheel/tire shop owner so these came DIRECTLY from HRE. He had the boxes and everything.
click

Last edited:

nickbuilt

Alan you have been pm'ed!!

-nick

alansupra94

Damn you guys are fast! I will let you know that it might have to wait for the weekend because my grandma is still getting a pacemaker. I go normally right after work to go see her.

I didn't expect to get this much already! I HOWEVER, will give priority to the people that want ALL 7 since it would be much less work for me. Obviously if I can't I will split the set and see what I can do.

BTW: Nick, I should be moving my battery soon! I just have been extremely busy with work and interviews. Don't think I have forgotten!

Last edited:

alansupra94

Just an update. I tried to get pictures yesterday but I got home very late from the hospital. Sorry, I will do my best today as I believe I should get home fairly early. I will also take pictures of the small ding that can easily be fixed or replaced.

I have contacted HRE but I need to provide them with a model number and serial number which I will try to do tonight.

Thanks again!
Alan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned