The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Nile black front DS + PS dog legsSOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

throughfaith323

-Two good front dog legs. Very good condition. Picture shows grass cause I was lazy and didn't clean them up.

-$30 each + shipping + paypal since they're in AWESOME condition.

-I also have both side skirts in great condition but there not off yet. If interested let me know.

More parts where these came from.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Can u post a pic on the otherside of them?

GSX_TC

And when u say you have other parts, do u have the passenger fender and front passenger door side molding in that color too?

Last edited:

Quoting GSX_TC:
And when u say you have other parts, do u have the passenger fender and front passenger door side molding in that color too?

Yeah do you have a pass fender?

cheekychimp

I'll take the doglegs, I'm working on something and I can use these. Can you PM me your paypal and I'll give you a shipping address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned