The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Innovative wideband, 2g maf w/ airfilter and pigtail

alansupra94

Well after finding my old AEM wideband and going speed density, I don't really need the stuff I have.

I have a innovative wideband w/ sensor and datalink. The sensor threads are a bit funky but look like they will be fine after cleaning up and installing. I just don't have a spare bung to work it out.

IMG_20101105_131107.jpg

IMG_20101105_131113.jpg

IMG_20101105_131122.jpg

IMG_20101105_131117.jpg

I also have a 2g maf w/ filter, pipe w/ recirculation hose and pigtail harness.
IMG_20101105_131003.jpg

IMG_20101105_131018.jpg

IMG_20101105_131012.jpg

IMG_20101105_131003.jpg

Pigtail is not in pictures BUT INCLUDED!

I would like to get $200 shipped for the innovative wideband and $50 shipped for maf.

Price has gone up since this has the XD-16 Gauge which alone is worth $100. Too bad no one jumped on this fast.

Here is a ebay ad for reference:
click

Thanks,
Alan

PICTURES ADDED!

Last edited:

citymunky

Pm sent

Brunoboy

Quoting alansupra94:
Well after finding my old AEM wideband and going speed density, I don't really need the stuff I have.

I have a innovative wideband w/ sensor and datalink. The sensor threads are a bit funky but look like they will be fine after cleaning up and installing. I just don't have a spare bung to work it out.

I also have a 2g maf w/ filter, pipe w/ recirculation hose and pigtail harness.

I would like to get $100 shipped for the innovative wideband and $50 shipped for maf.

Thanks,
Alan

P.S. I will put pictures up soon.

If the wideband is in working condition ill paypal you asap.

Brunoboy

so the thread are ok on the sensor? and no stripped wires or anything? does it come with the original box and such? Thanks
-Shane

alansupra94

Nah, it doesn't have the original box. All the wires are there and I might have a spare bung to re-work the threads although they look fine. I think there is just some crap on it.

I don't really understand what a stripped wire means....you kinda would have to strip the wires to either crimp/solder them to power, ground, etc.

Brunoboy

i meant like the ones under the rubber coatings, like Frays within the parts not needed to splice.

alansupra94

Nope all the wiring is perfect. Tested using a multimeter.

All PM's replied too.

Last edited:

nickbuilt

i will go today to pick up the wideband today please contact me asap im only 30 minutes from nj !!!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

Last edited:

alansupra94

MAF sold!

And I met with nickbuilt and he pointed out am missing 2 analog connectors. I will be going to the electronic store on Monday to get them. Then, it will be a complete full kit.

Sorry again nickbuilt, I didn't know I was missing them.

Thanks,
Alan

alansupra94

I went to the local electronic store and got the missing cable for $1.39 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

So now it comes complete with all the wires that Innovative sends you. I also sent the sensor to work with my dad and will have the threads repaired tomorrow with their billion tap set.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts