The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Palm M130 for datalogging - sold

4orced4door

I acquired a Palm M130 and I thought maybe one of you guys could use it. It's the same form factor as an m100/m105, but it has a color, backlit screen. This one has a cradle with a USB cable and a power brick. I don't know if these work with serial cables that you would use to hook it up to datalogger cable, but I searched m130 on the board and found that a couple people on here use these (natecrisman for one), so it must not be a big deal.

I think it needs a new battery - I let it charge overnight and it only powered up for about five seconds. $9 shipped on ebay. click

How about $15 shipped? PM me for paypal address. Don't send payment as a gift because I won't get a shipping discount.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts