The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Random parts including hood/trunk molds

kartorium

So, I still have these damn hood and trunk molds. Got them from Teeter many years ago and haven't used them. Make me an offer and come pick them up. I could possibly deliver in the northwest area. I considered shipping these at one point, but it's just not worth it. This is my last effort to get rid of these, they will hit the trash if no one picks them up.

On to the smaller stuff. Prices do not include shipping. This is all stuff that will basically get tossed if no one wants it. Let me know if you want pics of something.

SAFC with pod - $120
Stock size test pipe - $10 pending
4x114 wheel spacers 1" - $25 pending
Carbon naca vent - $15 pending
Aluminum battery holder for pc680 - $10 pending
4 bolt hubs - $20
Dash - $50 PU only
Used front diff - make offer
Brake bleeding pump, doesn't have any fittings on it, if you're interested PM me for more info.
Nile black hood, one or two small, but serious damaged spots - make offer, PU only
Flat black vented hood, PM for info, make offer, PU only
Stock headliner - make offer, PU only
Stock brake parts, calipers, rotors, etc - make offer, PM what you want.

I also have a bunch of eprom chips from keydiver, old models, PM if interested. Free to gvr4.org, just pay for shipping.

I haven't used paypal in so long, I'll have to check to see if I still have an active account /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Not to mention, I don't really like paypal anymore, so I'd prefer other forms of payment.

Last edited:

Whoodoo

Shoot. I wish I was in a position to take the molds from you. I don't think it will be a complete loss if you have to toss em. If someone was really capable of using them, then they are more than capable of making new molds.

Thanks for hanging on to them so long. Even though I've never had any benefit from them in particular, its guys like you who are willing to do this kind of stuff that makes this community so great.

kartorium

Thanks, I'd like to pass them on, but have been trying for a couple years now with no luck. They are basically just space wasters in a barn that is already full of crap.

If someone was gonna make their own stuff, these molds would save a lot of time and cash. They are far from cheap to make.

SmoothCustomer

If you were closer I would take them off your hands, have a small run of stuff made and pass them on, but that's just not plausible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif GLWS.

SouthCaliVR4

wich SAFC & do you have a chip for 560's & 2g/3g mas? I don't have the mas yet so I can accommodate there. thanks.

maroonmetallic

Interested in knowing specifics for the Keydiver chips.
Also, the 4x114.3 wheel spacers.. Do they allow space for bolts of captive rotors?
Interested in the battery holder & SAFC depending on pics.

Any package deal available?
Shipping would be to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

kartorium

I will look through the chips in the morning. I'm pretty sure I have some 550/2g chips, but def not a 560.

Not sure what you're asking about the spacers, but maybe pics will help.

SAFC - the unit does have some scratches, definitely not brand new looking.

Battery holder, sorry for the crappy cell phone pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cheekychimp

Quoting kartorium:
So, I still have these damn hood and trunk molds. Got them from Teeter many years ago and haven't used them. Make me an offer and come pick them up. I could possibly deliver in the northwest area. I considered shipping these at one point, but it's just not worth it. This is my last effort to get rid of these, they will hit the trash if no one picks them

So what happened to fivestardsm in this thread?

I know nothing was decided but this kind of stuff annoys me a little. A lot of guys were willing to help out on this and it all got knocked on the head because someone said he had first dibs ... And then he didn't come and pick them up?

Karter, I really really do not want to see these molds get trashed. I will send you money for them now and I'd even consider covering shipping if we can get them to someone reliable who can make good use of them. I'll take Mark up on his offer to stash them in his shed and pay him 'rent' while we figure something out, so please give him a call before you trash these.

I'll start a thread in Anything Goes and see if anyone is willing to take these on and we can figure out how far they need to actually go. If it will ease the pain any Karter sell them to me now and call Mark and see if he will take them off your hands while I figure something out.

Paul

Edit: I am interested in the vent and battery holder too but we'll need to figure something out if you don't want to use pay pal.

Last edited:

14u2nV

If you can get them daisy-chained to me, I'll store them for however long needed. I've got room in the loft of my garage that I can keep them in. I don't know of anywhere local that could make anything with them (maybe in KC), but at least they'd be safe, and in the center of the US. I know it's a long shot, but the offer stands.

maroonmetallic

Thanks for the pictures. I will have to pass on the wheel spacers as I was looking for a set that has relief holes for the captive rotor set-up on my Colt.

Additionally I will pass on the battery tray as well.
Still interested in the SAFC, Ill let you know this weekend if it's still around.

Thanks,
-Shawn

kartorium

Paul, if you want to try to save these, I don't need cash for them. At this point it doesn't look like anyone would pay for them anyway.

Fivestar couldn't get them picked up, and I decided it was too difficult to ship. I suppose I should have bumped that thread when it fell through.

I just doubt we can get them "leap frogged" across the country, I mean think about how many members are in the west and how spread out it is. Some people don't seem to understand how big it is over here, I could drive a minimum of 3 hours to the next member to the east, but then that member has got probably a 6+ hour one way to the next one. It would be a huge undertaking. Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take a long time. Then you have to factor in the chance of damage from loading/unloading so many times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

So, I'm all for helping and or keeping, or whatever, but only if something is actually set in motion. I could get them to Spokane, tri cities, pullman, Lewiston, etc.

kartorium

Update on Chips.

One says "mark" on it - keydiver chip
One says "2g 550cc timing mod" - keydiver chip
Two are in a sleeve that I think reads TMO ST-4 It's pretty worn though, so I could be wrong. Chips have 33db on one, and e943 on the other.

citymunky

How many spacers are you selling? 2 or 4? Do youj want brand?

kartorium

Sorry, just one pair. Best used in the back to make the car sit more HellaFlush yo!

not sure what brand.

Last edited:

SouthCaliVR4

I get a check on the 20th if you still have them I'll take the safc, spacers & the 550 chip. I may be able to do something before then but the 20th for sure.

cheekychimp

Karter,

Someone mentioned before about using greyhound to ship a hood (or maybe it was just a trunk lid). I understand theses molds have depth, but if that's an option and we can find someone to ship to, I'll foot shipping if you can get them to a greyhound terminus. I'll start that other thread after I sort out a few photos and we'll get the ball rolling. PM me your pay pal and I'll send you money for the vent and battery tray if no-one has picked those up yet.

Paul.

Tre3zy

any update on those spacers?

Ralli380Gvr4

Willing to split the pod from SAFC? LMK.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts