The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Electronic Oil Press and Mech Boost gauges -- SOLD

steve

SOLD

I have two of the Marshall Pro-Street II gauges for sale from Terry's old group buy. These have the "smoked" lens style. Size is 2 1/16". $45 shipped each OBO.

Mechanical boost gauge:
click

Electronic oil pressure gauge:
click

They are both BNIB with install instructions. The OP gauge of course has the sender, the boost gauge comes with vac line. The boxes are a bit dirty from sitting around my garage(s) over time, but the gauges are brand new and still have the plastic film protecting the lens. Oil pressure sender has a wire to hook to the stock "idiot light" as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Light color?

steve

They can be wired up for a white backlight or an amber backlight. Thanks for asking!

Terry Posten

I have the same gauges. I took the green colored condoms off the dash lights so the color scheme is orange and white to match the gauges. I then attached the back-light wires to the dash to allow the "color change" button to control the corresponding color for the gauges.

Works really well but you have to keep the dimmer all the way on for the gauge lights to work properly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts