The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Dual Partout

VR4Scott

I've got to get everything inventoried for these 2 cars but this is what I got.

First car = 1991 Plymouth Laser RS, Turbo, FWD, Auto, White exterior, Gray/Black interior, 129k miles. This is a complete car.

Second car = 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Turbo, AWD, 5-speed, Black exterior, Black/Gray interior. This has no transmission and very little engine parts.

Once I account for everything parts and prices will be added. Feel free to inquire about parts through PM or call/text me at (321)274-3759. Thanks guys.

I need the center consol/armrest cover if its in good condition off the laser. do you have any pics?

marvinmadman

Flywheel inspection cover? I need one for my galant. I don't know if the fwd is the same though.

strokin4dr

Post pics of what is left under hood and in the rear of the 2g.

VR4Scott

Pics should be up in the morning.

BrandonEchols

Will the 2G shifter and boot work for the short shift mod?
Dibs if so.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Need the 2g center console. PM sent.

VR4Scott

The awd stuff is going to be sold as a set to someone looking to do an awd conversion.

Chim55117

My brother needs the cover that goes over the steering column near the steering wheel for the 2G. Also the drivers side A-pillar. Quote?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts