The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Loctite Nickel Anti-Seize $2!!!!!!

So I needed some Nickel antiseize for my turbo/manifold bolts and the only size they had was 1lb!! So $45 later I have a full tub of it. If you have trouble with your turbo/manifold bolts backing out or you are doing any turbo or manifold swap or install you NEED this stuff when reassembling, it withstands up to 2400*f. This is not the Permatex this is the real deal Loctite.

For $2 you get a spoonful(enough to last a long time) in a ziplock baggy, shipped in a plain envelope. Please just paypal [email protected] and title the payment "Antiseize", I will put envelopes in my mailbox sameday.
5072536945_e9cd633eb0_z.jpg

5062685307_83516ef9b2_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

omertaitalia

how come you didnt lace 435's manifolds with this...i need some, exhaust manifold studs wont stop coming out im tightening every 2 days

TRBODSM

^^^ Do you have the washers for the turbo bolts? Turbo manifold to turbine housing should have 2 washers per bolt.

Last edited:

I dont remember having an issue with 435. You should definately try the cupped 2g washers.
btw heres a pic of shipped product,
5072536945_e9cd633eb0_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Quoting omertaitalia:
how come you didnt lace 435's manifolds with this...i need some, exhaust manifold studs wont stop coming out im tightening every 2 days

Anti-seize isn't going to keep the bolts from backing out. You need the proper bolts/washers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts