The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: spotted in the yard

I saw a 90 gs mint galant in my yard with cupholder/coin tray,pod with shocks control,and mint carpet grey let me know if anyone is looking for these!!!

maroonmetallic

Did it have a passenger side underseat tray?

I have one already, but you could sell it on here..
Id also suggest grabbing the ECS pod & rear mudflaps (molded) if it has them.

-Shawn

curtis

manual belts also sell. I already have them just a heads up.

BrandonEchols

In line for the manual seat belts.

trexn8

I really need the rear trunk panels and spare tire cover. I just got #1209 and its missing this stuff. That would be awesome if you had them and if they are the same as the vr-4.

Regards ,

Nate

alansupra94

What exactly is ECS again? Is that some kind of damping control?

1,the control pod is dark grey... 2.rear mud flaps were gone when I got there...3. the trunk carpet and rear trim pieces were gone also...I didnt check for an underseat tray didnt know peeps like these but will check again..

Last edited by a moderator:

89Mirageman

If the engine is still there grab the valve cover as they are the same as the GVR4 ones except they're not red. They do have Mitsubishi and the logo at the top though.

The trunk carpet wouldn't have worked in a GVR4 anyway because the fwd's are flat and the gvr4's have a hump to clear the spare.

Sorry Chris, someone all ready got it! you had told me from before and that was 1 of the things that I looked for first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

golliath227

hi can u get driver side automatic seat belt rail and i need some pillars and head liner trimes and roof molding pm if u can get any of these things

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts