The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:blue cloth seats from 89-93 galant (idk) $35 pickup

maroonmetallic

Are you sure they are blue? (The plastic parts look black/charcoal.)

I have a set that have charcoal fabric w/ blue&purple dots in the center sections of the seats. (Identical to yours?)
I'm almost certain this style seat was only available in DOHC N/T galant in 1992 Only.
I am also fairly certain that blue was no longer an interior color option in 1992.

Good luck w/ the sale!

-Shawn

mitsu90

why can't these be closer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

seizer

Bump! Forgot to add that the drivers seat is missing the seat belt holder thing that is shown in one of the pics it shouldn't be hard to find one. I need them gone don't wanna resort to trash.

maroonmetallic

If you resort to trash, let me know how much to ship the fabric covers & headrests.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned