The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g AEM EMS 700.00 NY

spooling92vr4

Tossing around the idea about going back to a stock ecu in my galant for driveability purposes, most likely dsmlink..

ANYWAY, If i can sell this I absolutely will: AEM EMS for a 1g along with 3.5 bar map, IAT sensor and wire for laptop. will also consider throwing in an Aem wideband, everything is great condition and is running in a car currently.. if your local come and see for yourself. I bought this box new a few years back paid 1600 not including the wideband and still have yet to get the car tuned, looking for atleast half of what I paid to pick up a new ecu. No Photos as the box is in the car
email [email protected]

Last edited:

spooling92vr4

ok so bump.. price is 700 firm.. i will throw this into a river before i go any lower. thanks

SmoothCustomer

Still working on getting a buyer lined up for my ecu (or selling my whole setup to my brother), then I may actually get this thing.

alansupra94

TF2 player I see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I had seen this a few months ago when I sold my DSMLink, I would have been all over it. Went with an Ostrich 2.0 though.

galant412

Bump great price man.

spooling92vr4

thanks for the bumps fellas... im not a tf2 player.. its a random name given to me by the powers that be here on the board.

I think the price is more than fair. Its a waste to let this thing sit around when someone could be using it in the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts