The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stage 3 Head HKS TT Trust/RRE Stress Bars JDM Headlights 450cc RC tested & MORE

ctm

LOTS of GREAT PARTS - Unused/Used; Just updated with new listings and/or pics. So visit this ad often and send a PM with questions or an offer (include your ZIP CODE and PAYMENT METHOD). Will add parts to list as other items are sorted. TIA.

*** Be sure to check out other nice parts for sale
here >>> click
and here >>> click

I recently settled on the direction I want to go with the car and these are not or may not be part of the plans.

PARTS FOR SALE:
* Deep candy apple red valve cover $60
* Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley, blue anodized $45
* HKS Power Flo mas/air filter housing $95
* HKS turbo timer, old school style $50

* Greddy EGT gauge (large, ~60mm), complete with Data Link Unit, harness, and probe $85
* Omori boost and oil pressure gauges (small, ~52mm)
* VDO boost gauge (~52mm)

* Stage 3 1G head - superbly ported, polished & prepped by Paulus - the mechanical engr guru with F1 know how, formerly of AEBS when they campaigned a 6 sec Focus; he was also a consultant for the early cylinder head designs used by Bent Rau. Head details incl: 1mm over SS valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, 3G lifters; man this will be hard to let go, send PM for full details... $1075 or best reasonable offer

* Trust/RRE front ($115) and rear ($95) strut/shock tower stabilizer bars
* OEM/Denso 450cc injectors (CLEANED & FLOW TESTED by RC Engineering) $145
* OEM/Denso 450cc injectors (used) $50

* JDM GVR4 headlight assembly $145 - Version with NO city lights; lenses are great and includes all 4 bulb covers; NO bubbling of rear reflective surfaces; NO peeling/stripping of black paint on top; NO broken tabs or clips. These use H3/H4 bulbs which are brighter than than US factory 9006/9007 bulbs. The H3/H4 bulbs did not come with them so these do not come with pigtails. However it is easy to splice in your factory harness. A 3 prong pigtail can be purchased from National Auto Parts, Autozone, Pep Boys, Advanced Auto, etc. Get the "high amperage" (sealed) one for under $15/pair. You'll need 2 pairs.

* GVR4 clutch master cylinder assembly MB012660, new/unused $95
* 90 DSM oil filter assembly for those wanting to use external oil cooler $40
* 2g water pipe, modded to accommodate 20G and similar larger turbos
* 2g t-stat housing and coolant neck
* 2g stock head
* 1g stock head
* GVR4 coil pack
* GVR4/1G starter

PICS (lots of NEW ones added)

SOLD:
PTT (6bolt) twin disc clutch package, incl FP crank bolts, dedicated PTT-modded TO bearing, all jobwork, literature & reference docs, unused since full PTT rebuild
ACT2600 PP (MB010X) + street disc ~1.5k-2k miles
HKS 264/272 cams ~7k-8k miles
Super cool Sparco footrest, clutch, brake and gas pedals (brushed silver finish) & blk leather shift knob, all new/unused
JDM GVR4 grille with "Full Time 4WD VCU & Center Diff" badge
JDM clear corners, both sets
93 headlights
USDM GVR4 driver side fog light
USDM GVR4 passenger side fog light
GVR4 stock cat and downpipe
GVR4 92 center tail light & license plate section assembly
Magnecor Competition plug wires - all sets gone
Denso 450cc injectors, 1 set
FIC 1450cc Bluemax injectors
FIC injectors 1000cc injectors
RC Engineering 725cc injectors
RC Engineering 550cc injectors
Noltec polyurethane bushings - N92170 (rear mustache), N92146 (rear subframe), new/unused; please note that N92146 are ~3mm too small and need to be shimmed (priced accordingly)
Whiteline polyurethane bushings - KCA365 (rear camber bushings), KCA321 [Front Lower Control Arm REAR Bushings (Caster adjustable)], both new/unused
Energy suspension bushings (Kit): 5-4105G (Front subframe), Rear control arm, 7057 [Front Lower Control Arm REAR Bushings (NON-Caster adjustable)]

Last edited:

could I get a rough Price,conditon, and a pic or two
of the transmission please. I think wqnk is the non
LSD Close ratio GSR gearbox, at leat that what the
chart says for me. there really isnt much info on it
that i can find was it added or Welded?

Shipping would be to 01247, MA thanks, Joe

Poor #761 is in the JSB club with a cracked bellhousing.

BoostedAWD91

Price of the rear strut bar to 17821

Please add prices as stated in the rules before a mod removes your post

Last edited:

Rausch

Quote:
Post must contain asking prices , this is not eBay and we don't do auctions.

Thanks.

blacksheep

Can vouch for ctm - he is an OG and great guy overall...

Do post prices, ctm. Are you getting out the gvr4 scene as well?

Last edited:

ctm

BoostedAWD91, Rausch, blacksheep - post revised partly as requested. i will do the rest as soon as i can.

steverussell, CoolClean577, Diego, FlyingEagle - you all have responses to the PM you sent. thanks.

blacksheep - nice to hear from you. hope all is well. one car is runnin' (really well) and the other, well... some things will never change ;-)

cobrajetguy

I sent a pm and didn't receive a reply, in case you didn't get it I am interested in all the suspension and subframe bushings, shoot me a price and we will go from there.

Peter

Diego

^ I'm moving near you soon, hope we can meet up some time.

Brother snagged the grill, GG bump.

Diego

Replied back letting you know what's up. Thanks CTM.

Diego /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited:

Diego

Tracking number for the grille. Still awaiting it on our end. Plz pm my brother.

ctm

Diego - I have been in touch with Gabe regularly to tell him that this could be the last time i accept $ grams. it may be easy in your area but man it has been a pain. so a couple of walmarts, 2 independent stores and finally one albertsons later and now i have the $. this will ship tomorrow. had no idea how logistically involved it is in this area to receive $ this way. i PM's him and now i am letting you know.

UPDATE: the RRE FMIC setup is sold.

Last edited:

Diego

I understand, I've done it plenty times then got pp, but I'm just looking out for fam...... imma get at you tmmrw for the strut bars...

deez

Hey, I take it this means you aren't interested in my car anymore? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

ctm

deez - you know i am and continue to. however, approval by upper management is a huge hurdle. keeping my fingers crossed that the now well running daily driver stays that way. this can only help my case along with proceeds from these sales. take good care of it for me ;-)

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts