The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Modified Mag (VR-4 Fever) Agent 1051 zomg! :noes: $25

Up for sale is the Oct. 2007 Issue of Modified Magazine staring the elusive agent ten-shifty-juan.
It is in immaculate condition. This one was never read, I have 2 copies. The other copy is in a sekrit vault, shhh.
I must put a :WARNING: with this item though. It has been known to attract members of the opposite sex.
Carry a copy of this in your back pocket and you will find yourself inundated with thexy bitches.
Even just the sent of this magazine will cause uncontrollable orgasms from the female persuasion.

add this to your sackrider starter kit today!
nutswinger.gif

Note, I will be Shipping this in an antistatic bag to protect innocent postal workers from accidental fertilisation.

$25 + Shipping

I steal your scans, okay mork?

I got this same magazine, I read through just the 1051 pages and stashed it away with all the other mags. bump.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
$25? You must be feeling a bit euphoric because you sold your galant... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I dunno what it should go for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
I bought a magazine for $150 off ebay a couple years ago for christmas for my old man because it had an article with an 87' GN vs an 88' Mustang LX
These cars are a lot rarer than GN's, you should know that IceQueen. +this magazine will get you laid faster than a carpet

turbowop

If that magazine actually sells for five times the regular newstand price, I'm gonna put the car up for five times MSRP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

WoW I remember seeing, this mag when it first came out. I had three of my friends calling me up,saying my car came out on modified mag.lol I still have this issue aswell:)

BoostedAWD91

yeah i think i still have one laying around somewhere in the pile of magazines.I dont think ur gonna find anyone who will pay much more than the sale price for it, but all the power to ya if u can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

fivestardsm

I'll give you $2.50, and a naked picture of a certain board members mother... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

crimsondragon

Quoting Besso:
I dunno what it should go for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
I bought a magazine for $150 off ebay a couple years ago for christmas for my old man because it had an article with an 87' GN vs an 88' Mustang LX
These cars are a lot rarer than GN's, you should know that IceQueen. +this magazine will get you laid faster than a carpet

I seen more GVR4s than GNX's. I wish I saw one.

slobra

^
I can drive around New Castle county Delaware (not very big) and find atleast 10 GN's and maybe 3 GVR4's.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts