The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shearer T3 mani; Shearer ext. O2 housing

CO VR4

NOTE --- ONLY THE SHEARER MANIFOLD AND O2 HOUSING ARE LEFT -- TURBO HAS BEEN SOLD.

BIG PRICE REDUCTION on both and WILL SEPARATE

For sale:

Shearer T3 SS tubular manifold -- this is an industrial work of art. Originally cost $850 from Shearer, and worth every penny. (Today, the DSM T3 costs $1,072 from Shearer) This one is slightly used, and is heat wrapped. No damage of any kind. Looks fast just sitting on your floor.

I'll sell this one for $700 shipped

Shearer T3 5 bolt tubular O2 housing built for a Tial 44mm external wastegate. This part is brand new. $400 new. Beautiful.

Buy this housing for $275 shipped, saving $150 by the time shipping is figured in. BRAND NEW.

I'll sell these two parts together for $950.

Save big bucks. Go fast with class. Kick ass setup that spools before you push on the gas. That's a complete dramatization, of course, but you get my point. (with apologies to the Gieco gecko).

Last edited:

CO VR4

I'd like to sell the setup complete, as it was put together that way. If it doesn't sell that way, I'll think about parting it out.

Brianawd

Pm sent

CO VR4

Pics added. Pics of the turbo still to come. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

jw if you wanted to part out on the manifold or not still. i am still interested in the manifold. if so, let me know how much

CO VR4

Still available. Guess I should bump it up once in a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CO VR4

Turbo pics added, for your viewing pleasure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CO VR4

I can't say from personal experience, as I've never even put the O2 housing on the turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and none of it has been installed by me.

I'd strongly guess that Shearer built it to clear, or he'd not sell many. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CO VR4

I'm really hoping to sell the whole works together. If it happens that I don't sell the whole setup, I can decide to use it myself if I still have all the parts...

CO VR4

too thee topp

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts