The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PC logger cables (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jepherz

Staff member
Logger cables for a PC. Serial connection. I will send hookup instructions and a CD with all the software you need to get logging. These will also work with many of the Palm platforms by simply using a null modem adapter. Tested and guaranteed.

$15 shipped plus any fees.

*plush carpeting not included.

Last edited:

What do you mean by a null modem adapter? Is this for the newer PDAs? I ask as your cable looks nearly identical to the one I apparently lost, and that one hooked right up to my Handspring's serial cable, AFAIK no adapter needed.

jepherz

Staff member
All a null modem adapter is, is a serial gender changer, that swaps pins 2 and 3. Since PCs transmit on one pin, receive on the other, in order for the palm to communicate with them, you have to have the opposite for send and receive. If you had a cable for a palm, it was a male cable rather than these PC cables, which are female. Other than that the cables are identical.

Both cables sold, Thanks for the space.

Please PM me if you are interested in either a palm or PC logger cable!

-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts